Do you vape more than you used to smoke? also is there anything i can do to help my cobra clone cool down so i can vape more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering what you guys think. I've noticed that I vape so much more than anyone around me who smokes and since vaping doesnt make me feel sick after chain vaping, I vape much more than I smoked.

Also just FYI I ran into this problem when i switched from 12mg nic juice to 8mg nic juice. I suppose I could be craving the nic but anyone know of a better tank i could get that takes longer to overheat? or any tricks to help cobra clone not heat up so fast?
im using 28ga coils with 4 wraps just FYI.

Zipp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Mine usually doesn't get hot. Slightly warm is about it. Have you checked for hot spots in the coil? When it's full of juice and you press the button, does any part of the coil turn red? If so, fiddle with it until it doesn't and see if you still have heat issues.

As for the amount I vape, I definitely smoked more than I vape. Especially at night while surfing the internet. I used to be a chain smoker, though, so it's hard to vape more. I may crave nicotine about as often, but smoking involved puffing away for 10 minutes straight. When vaping, I usually only take 3 - 4 puffs before setting it down.

EDIT: Btw, what resistance are your coils?

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
Its your 510 connection its very dirty. Whenever my attys are warm, I know its time to clean contacts and threads on equipment. I use a knife and scratch up the pos post in the battery and very lightly sandpaper my atty's, towel off with alcohol. Battery charger contacts probably are dirty too if your using an ego charger and when clean it will charge significantly faster

My atty's never get warm when alls clean and i cha cha chain.. :vapor:

Steakjuice

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Toronto, ON Canada
Absolutely. I vape every day now, and while I basically don't take breaks to leave my desk anymore, there are times I will vape my entire commute back home (20, 25 minutes of constant vaping). Otherwise, I enjoy a couple of pulls here and there when I'm relaxing on the couch, and sometimes I'll puff at my desk at work (incognito, since I'm certain it wouldn't go over well if a superior noticed).

I'm thinking of trying out 0 nic with my next order of liquid, since I've never really been addicted to nicotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread