Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
Hi All..I ave been vaping for about 12 months. Ten of the months have been with analog look a likes. (snaps from epuffer) For the past 3 months I have used mods and cartomizers etc. Just wondering what vapers do. Vape until the tank is empty or refill at a certain point.

I don't actually use any tanks, but I vape until I can taste my wick starting to get a little bit dry and then drip more juice in.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
quick hint to those who run dry when out/about, if you own one of those "old" "lighter leashes" --- they fit most 10mls bottles snuggly :) i keep a bottle of juice "hangin" from my belt loop every time i leave the house

Sorry dude ... I nearly choked lol.

I just saw one of those for the first time.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Well, will fill up when empty for sure, usually the vape falls off a tad when down to the last dregs of juice, but usually will always swap out the batts on three mods and fill their tanks, before leaving to work, and sometimes have to top off one or two, after getting home.

Most of me gear is quite capable of great Vape to the last drop of juice, but rarely wait that long, but every now and then they do get vaped bone dry.

It's kind of like batts, prefer to recharge them when down to no lower than 3.5 volts, and is a rarity when one gets below 3.3, purrformance drops off, and is stressful for the batt. but it happens once in a blue moon.

Vape long and Prosper.!!!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I usually refill mine once it gets down to about half full. I am afraid I'll burn out my coil if I let it get any lower than that.

It probably wouldn't burn out the coil, but could easily burn the wick, or the juice itself if there isn't much in there -- either tastes godawful.

Andria

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
when one runs out of juice, then there is danger of burning ones wick. Depending on the fiber used, this can either produce a very dangerous nasty tasting smoke, or merely singe their wick. All depends on the gear, skills and experience. Not running out of juice is always favorable to running out of juice, in my book, which reminds me, better top off Estia. :D

Vape long and Prosper.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread