Does 36 mg juice give you a high

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
Is it really the best thing to be talking about using e-cigs to "get high"? Many people seem to think that we are under the microscope and that our posts are being used to determine the future for e-cigs, so if that's true, then this probably isn't the best word choice to use, lol. Maybe just change the title from "high" to "strong buzz."

Adik Ted

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Scotland
I tried the TW 36 mg menthol. Was dipping it for a full day, good throat hit and fairly good vapour but no high. In fact I'd have to say it was a wee bit disappointing given the way people were raving about it. Also, each day since then, the hit has depreciated to the extent that it's now pretty moderate. I've seen posts elsewhere where people have said the same about their juices and it's certainly my experience with both bottles of juice that I've bought. Maybe topping up a load of carts the day the juice was opened and plugging and wrapping them would mean getting the full throat hit over a longer period of time, although I don't think I'd have the patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread