Does Anybody Have A DIY Calculator That Accounts For Distilled Water?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey everyone.
Does anybody know of a good calculator that has an option to add distilled water?
The e-juice that i am making will use DW as the thinner for my VG, i am aware not to add more than 5%/10% when mixing but if anyone knows of a calculator that has a DW option it would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.
This is an on-line calculator with volume only measurements (%'s):
re: E-Liquid Calculator Ten Flavors with PG/VG Adjusting
The caluculator lets you enter water/Alcohol and subtracts it from your VG/PG column.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City

I've used it for a couple years and it is a great piece of software for mixing.

The attachment has some information on weights and a bunch of links to recipes and calculators. It was built from information posted here by many of the members

Attachments

• DIY information.pdf
    505.3 KB · Views: 14

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Hey everyone.

Does anybody know of a good calculator that has an option to add distilled water?
    The e-juice that i am making will use DW as the thinner for my VG, i am aware not to add more than 5%/10% when mixing but if anyone knows of a calculator that has a DW option it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Lord Voltemort's site has one.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I've used the same one BrotherBob posted the link to, for nearly 2 years now. It's extremely simple to use, requires no download, and is easily accessible using any device (phone, laptop, desktop PC, etc.) to get online, from anywhere. If you register (for free) and set up a user name and password, you can also save any/all of your recipes, edit them, make them public or private, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread