Does anybody know what voltage an eGo-T vapes at and what resistance a CE4's coil is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewisdale8

Jul 15, 2014
UK
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone knows what voltage the eGo-T 900mah vapes at, and also what ohm resistance the CE4 clearomizer's coil is. Also, what voltage range is ideal for that resistance, as I'm thinking of getting a variable voltage and do not want to put it too high and start getting a burnt taste or whatever happens when you go too high for your coil. Thanks in advance!

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
An eGo-T is most likely 3.7v, although if it's the upgrade version, it will have the option of (probably) 4.2 or 4.3 volts. Often CE4's are sold with 1.8 ohm heads, but they could also be 2.2 or 2.4 ohms. Wish I could give you a more absolute answer, but...

Anyway, if you get a variable voltage device, just start out low, and gradually increase until it tastes right to you, and you shouldn't have a problem. If you get a Spinner or Twist type, it should have a lowest voltage setting of 3.3 volts, and that shouldn't burn even a low resistance coil. (Although if you were building sub-ohm coils, all bets are off!)

lewisdale8

Jul 15, 2014
UK
An eGo-T is most likely 3.7v, although if it's the upgrade version, it will have the option of (probably) 4.2 or 4.3 volts. Often CE4's are sold with 1.8 ohm heads, but they could also be 2.2 or 2.4 ohms. Wish I could give you a more absolute answer, but...

Anyway, if you get a variable voltage device, just start out low, and gradually increase until it tastes right to you, and you shouldn't have a problem. If you get a Spinner or Twist type, it should have a lowest voltage setting of 3.3 volts, and that shouldn't burn even a low resistance coil. (Although if you were building sub-ohm coils, all bets are off!)

Thanks for the quick reply. I was pretty sure it would be around 3.5v and a 1.8ohm coil but I wasn't 100% sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread