Does anyone have this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
My wife and I have them from apollo ecigs .Samething thing just rebranded.They work well, I had + button stick down sometimes on one other than that they have been ok.I would recommend just getting a vision spinner.It will last longer as far as battery and build and has better feel to it and costs same price :)

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I don't have one from that vendor with that specific name...but I do have a kGo VV passthrough which is exactly the same thing. It's a nice unit...works well. The button is a bit different, but you can get used to it. It's pretty nice. Just bear in mind that it will need charging a bit more often. With all the VV and features, the battery might be 650 mAh but doesn't last quite as long as a 650 mAh without the bells and whistles. The price is good. If it appeals to you...it's a nice entry into the world of VV!

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I bought 2 of the kind with the soft covering on button and glad to see that but I figur the tried tho covering thing to aid in keeping juice spills out. So either way seems ok but the old button is kinda hard to find sometimes.
Otherwise it's great. It's only 650 ohm so depends on your usage it will last and if you don't already know it does need to have charge in it to function as a Passthrough so the when it will no longer recharge it won't work as a Passthrough. On a side note I have wondered why we can't just get plug ins and eliminate the artery. If I remember something about the high drain capability of batteries compared to electricity from thw wall. But anyway. It's great for the price, not flimsy except the old style button. Actually I bought 3 and Sold one to my renter downstairs. Ultra mini coop. That was in Sept. I used exclusively the 2 untill I got the Vamo. Variable watt and bigger batteries really are more efficient. Had tobuy other stuff like good charger bigger drip tip. I read the my ego vv with the batter volt meter and it was vry same or extremely close to what it was set at. They still work. I'm using them to drip at ties so I don't have to take my tank of all the time. 650 mah is a respectable size for decent time .my Vamo is not doing much better at all!

Ace7111

Nov 12, 2012
Colorado
I have one I got from Apollo and I really like it. The one thing I don;t like about it is the fire button. It is hard to find in the dark cuz it is kinda flush with the body. I mostly use it at work. I like it better than my ego twist because I can tell where my volts are set pretty easily .Battery life could be a little better but it is a pass through and it charges twice as fast as my ego's do.Plus I know when it is about to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread