Does anyone know how to fix the "no atomizer" message on a Pico?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutchkman

Feb 6, 2017
North Carolina
I got an Ileaf Pico with no tank, so I got a Ceito tank and a 5ml extension glass. It's great when it works, but I very often get a "no atomizer" message when I try to take a pull. I know they're not made for each other, but I've seen others post about this being a combination that they use. The only thing that gets it working for me is unscrewing and rescrewing until it works, usually not tight works. Is there a solution? Or, do I have to get an Aspire mod, to avoid this problem? Any help will be greatly appreciated. I have another (smaller tank) that works on the Pico but, this Cleito tank is great, and I want to use it.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I got an Ileaf Pico with no tank, so I got a Ceito tank and a 5ml extension glass. It's great when it works, but I very often get a "no atomizer" message when I try to take a pull. I know they're not made for each other, but I've seen others post about this being a combination that they use. The only thing that gets it working for me is unscrewing and rescrewing until it works, usually not tight works. Is there a solution? Or, do I have to get an Aspire mod, to avoid this problem? Any help will be greatly appreciated. I have another (smaller tank) that works on the Pico but, this Cleito tank is great, and I want to use it.

It's because there's something wrong with the coil. Try a new coil or tank and see if it still happens. Works every time for me
ETA: I'm not a very advanced vaper, but this happens to me quite often and that's what helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Yes! Thank you so much!! I was really getting bummed out, but a new coil works beautifully. I didn't even consider changing the coil, duh. Noobs will be noobs. Thank you again bro.

The exact thing happened to me and someone here told me to change the coil, which I hadn't considered either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread