Does anyone make a USB passthru with battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
Although I like my 5V USB passthru I was wondering if anyone made one like I've seen for the Joye 501? The only passthrus I've seen are like mine, USB plug, wire from plug to metal tube with threads like a battery and which delivers 5V to the atomizer.

Trouble is some juices taste rather different when compared to using the standard battery. Second problem is that the passthru requires a USB port that puts out a full 1000ma (1A) instead of the official spec 500ma.

The plus to the Joye501 style is that since it has a battery that gets charged by the USB port is that it can function with any USB port. And there shouldn't be any change in taste since its a 3.7V battery just like the standard ones.

I've seen many different cart to battery adapters but not a 510 battery to 901 atomizer. [I've seen mostly battery to KR808 cartomizer.] If I could find one of those guess I could just get a 510 passthru then, so any helpful links to one of those although my first preference would still be a 901 battery based passthru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread