Does Customer Service Work Weekends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    I know that V4L is closed on Sat & Sun, so I was just wondering if CS still worked the weekends?

Yes, I believe that they work all the time :D I have sent several PM's to them on weekends and they have always responded. Just send Bornagainst another email - I'm sure he'll take care of you. :toast:

empnero

ECF Veteran
    Mar 24, 2010
    US
    normally I'm pretty sure they do but it looks like CS is gonna be slow for a little while.

From Steve in another post:

I apologize for any inconvenience, Val is stepping down due to work preassures from her primary job, and we are training up new cs people. In the meantime please email mark at vapor 4 life, use ampersand....my computer cannot show link now due to shift key not working. You can also email leaford the same way. If not, please pm me here, and I will try to help.

steve

leaford

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2008
    Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
    I am very sad that valerie has left us, and I am going to try to help out on CS for a few days. But I'm having a slow start, and responses are going to be slower than usual for a couple of days. I really apologize for that. V4L is a family, and you answer messages from your family. But a family also suffers from a little disarray when a family member leaves. There's a hole that can't be replaced, only covered.

We will miss you Val, as I am sure you know.

I am working through the e-mails as fast as I can, and answering more of them every hour. I'm in it for the night, so I hope to get to you all. But some I will have to leave until tomorrow. I will try to leave you all a note at least.

Last edited:

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2010
    US
    Ok. I"m glad I read this thread before sending you yet another e-mail. I didn't know the situation with being understaffed. I was looking for an order placed on 6/11, during that big sale, and I got my shipping confirmation, but no actual movement at all since that notice on 6/15. So hopefully, it's just not been put in the out-going pile yet. I'm not hurting for it, since I have about 60 of that flavor carto, (I know-don't laugh!).

I too understand being understaffed, being in retail for so long. Maybe it will be here on Tuesday or Wednesday. Either way, it will get here. I have no doubt about that. And I'll do my happy-dance! Feeding my new addiction.....packages.

Last edited:

empnero

ECF Veteran
    Mar 24, 2010
    US
    Yea, Val will definitely be missed, she was always very quick to respond and was helpful. I have felt that she went out of her way to answer questions and assist me. Ryan and Mark have been very helpful as well so I know we're still in great hands.
    And I can tell you in response to the original question asked about weekends, yes, since my last post I received a response same day (as always) for a Saturday email (thanks again guys!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread