Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
This does not bother me at all. I can think of something like 8,271,294 things that bother me more. Like mosquitoes, for example. Dang South!

Have you tried the Citronella juice from Halo? It'll get rid of those mosquitos in no time*

*just kidding, please don't vape citronella

Vapo Marx

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
New York
If I had 10 million in the bank I'd just have my assistant buy me 217 Njoy Kings each month and use/discard 7 a day. I wish I had that kind of money. It'd make vaping a whole lot easier. Too bad Njoy Kings didnt come 5 to a pack for the ridiculous price for ONE that they are at now.

The NJoy King was my first e-cig and although I found it pretty harsh, I might have stuck with it if not for the short life and high cost - in other words, I'd probably still be vaping them if I could afford to get as many as I wanted. It really did come close to the look and feel of a cigarette.

Vapo Marx

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
New York
The king has 45mg of nicotine (I think), that's why it's like a real cigarette, because it's harsh as heck.

Although I admit, they are somewhat satisfying...

I still have it here; I saved it as a souvenir because it was a gift and it's what started me on the path to becoming an ex-smoker. Anyway, I just checked the label and it has 4.5% nicotine by volume. So yeah... The freakin' thing hit hard and made me cough every time, but a couple of drags on it and I was good to go for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread