Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
This statement makes no sense, unless you meant to say "It's not a true VW..." I agree that it doesn't automatically check in real time the way some "true VW" devices do but it does check. I've have seen it happen when using rebuildables and having the ohms drop due to a loose coil and I never once noticed due to the device changing the voltage on its own to compensate.

Yes, often happens with the Terminator C... But when set into an eVic it limits (or opens) the available wattage for the resistance. With the Vamo you could well blow yourself up, there's no limitation...

JonnySoTerrible

Feb 15, 2013
A, A
I'm with you here. I bought a T3 just to try out the bottom coils. I heard lots of negatives about them. Cool vape, hard to fill, etc. it's by far the best thing I've used. I've put 90ml through it so far. Cleaned it for the first time two nights ago and it's working like new. I will be ordering more. After I play with my AGA-T2 comming in the mail tomorrow. Yay!

Are you talking about the Kanger t3? If so I can't find those anywhere in stock, its absurd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread