Does such a mod exist?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
But even so, cmon guys, let's get real for a second here, are you seriously telling me you can get the same kind of clouds from a 24mm at low wattages as you could get from a BEAST like this?!?(go to min 17:06 in the video)
That "Beast" has a 30mm deck that will take double, triple or quad on the postless deck, also velocity and series builds with the alternate posts. It has a TON of airflow and requires big coils to shine (4.5mm - 6mm)

This is in 28ml mode but I run it 18ml as it's more pocket friendly (the base holds 5ml as well). The 28ml config is great for shock and awe at the local Clouds Bro Clouds B&M, it makes all the neck beards sit up and take notice. :lol:

Aromamizer Titan :thumbs:
Titan.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Letitia

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
That "Beast" has a 30mm deck that will take double, triple or quad on the postless deck, also velocity and series builds with the alternate posts. It has a TON of airflow and requires big coils to shine (4.5mm - 6mm)

This is in 28ml mode but I run it 18ml as it's more pocket friendly (the base holds 5ml as well). The 28ml config is great for shock and awe at the local Clouds Bro Clouds B&M, it makes all the neck beards sit up and take notice. :lol:

Aromamizer Titan :thumbs:
View attachment 810227

My neck beard is standing at attention!

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Rebuildable Squonking Atomizer.
Agh. Everything is about the mod but that. No wonder I’ve never heard the term. It means BF RDA. There are no other options BUT BF RDA. Dude needs to decide what kind of vape he wants before picking colors I think. Oh well.

• Agree
Reactions: TrollDragon

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Wow, 6 replies, hi guys, thank you. Ok so let me clarify this a bit more cause it seems I didn't do such a good job in the first post, I apologize, but it was already soooo long and I was tired at that hour...
Your suggestions aren't really what I'm looking for, sorry, I'll explain why below, so add these to the list:

1. When I say black&read I mean both colors togheter, ideally with black being the main and red the secondary.

2.1 As much as is possible I want it to be a more rectangular shape(if it has a little buldge in the middle to fit a bigger atomozier or whatever fine, but don't really want something that's more square or round or triangle look, otherwise a Lost Vape at 100$ would be an easy pickup) so the OhbmBoy is out, sorry @Skeebo ;
and the scheme/art/whatever you wanna call it to be like on a Vandy Vape Pulse X(is what I linked to, need 5 posts it seems, really dislike rules like that, whatever, let's not get into that) google it please, see the ones with the awesome "wave?" like pattern of black and red on the doors(specially the "red pomegronote" one) that's what I want! Basically if Vandy Vape had a 200w version(or thereabouts) that looked like that I'd go buy it right now, shut up and take my money or whatever the meme is!!!
2.2 Granted that one is single battery BUT if a mod where to fullfil my requirements, but it was single battery, but that battery could be a 20700 or better yet a 21700 and that was enough for the wattage and voltage requirements then I'd be ok with a single battery mod too! It's not something I am gonna vape on for extended periods of time, so if the w and v reqs are met and the battery life is enough for at least 100 puffs or so then so be it.

3. Again it doesn't actually have to be resin, as long as it has that kind of pattern/colors actually imprinted on the doors(as oposed to on a sticker that is applied to the doors that you know is gonna start to peel off eventually) then it can be plastic, metal, whatever. And yeah, I'd like it to have doors, but if it manages to hit every single other point perfectly but it opens from the bottom, then I could live without the doors too.

4. No unregulated mods, ever! Even if I'd actually wanna kill myself one day, blowing myself up is not the way I would go about it. ;)
(and yeah yeah, I know "not gonna blow yourself up if you're careful / safe if you know what you're doing", etc., trust me I would blow myself up)
I hear you. There are protected unregulated mods with all or most of the safety features of a VV mod though. All VV buys you over those is regulated wattage and the option of TC
5. Though it would be nice to have it just in case, I don't really care about TC, gonna by using mostly kanthal in it.
Then there’s zero point in doubling your cost buying a DNA mod
6. It doesn't have to be a dna chip, whatever get's the job done and meets my requirements.

7. Not gonna be using it in VV mode eighter, just regular wattage mode.
so a VW mod would work too. They mostly don’t exist anymore though so it’s probably going to be VV. Might possibly widen your voices some.
The reason why I asked for it to have high max V output is because(from what I understand, correct me if I'm wrong) if you have a low ohm build that needs more power but the max v output is low then even if you set it to 130w lets say, it's not actually gonna give you anywhere near 130w because of the low v output.
I could be wrong here but I think that’s mostly a battery thing if I understand you right. You want a multi battery mod for the higher draw of multiple batteries. There are sometimes ways around it using very high drain batteries. It has limits though.
8. Button on the side like on the Vandy Vape one please @Wayneo . If I was able to get over that and be ok with button on the front then a Mach On3 from USV in the black&red would be an even better option then what you suggested ;) , but the placement of the firing button there feels just waaaaay too weird to me... :(
So what it sounds like you want is a multi battery regulated box squonker with specific color requirements. On the bright side I not only don’t think it will be too hard, but it won’t break the bank either :)
Think that's all, but if I once again forgot something I'll nail it down more as you guys make suggestions, assuming you're not fed up with me already...:unsure:

Can't see how it would ever happen @bombastinator , but just for curiosity's sake could you please link to one that hits all of them but is way over my budget like you said?
I think there is a vicious ant mod that would do it. IIRC That one was also a DNA mod which you don’t need, but it would work. 2x700 too I think.. I’ll look. Or try anyway. My biggest failing on this site is my memory is imperfect and I’m not good at googling, so I don’t always look up things I probably should. I may possibly have been full of it or I’m thinking of a mod that is no longer made :/. I’ll look though.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I’m kind of down on the boxer myself. It’s basically a VTX200 squonk for double the money and inferior materials. The fact that they’re dyed and the color scratches off easily is kind of an issue for a vape that pricey imho. It wouldn’t even be hard to throw a clear coat on the things and avoid the problem but they don’t. Does have dual 2x700 though.

VlKlNGS

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2019
Loooool @bombastinator , let me put it to you like this, I wouldn't spend 700$ on a mod even if 500 of those came as a xmas gift(or something) from you!!! :D :D

As far as the saner ones go, the Nova and especially the Drag 2 come very very close, but I'm afraid you forgot about one tiny little mega huge detail. I'm looking for a squonker mate! ;)

P.S. Thank you as well for turning the discussion back to my little problem. After a couple of posts I was getting worried that I've shot myself in the foot again and turned the thread into one where people post about their gigantic aromamizers in order to make me jealous.:drool: Shame on you lot!
Eh, just kidding, you know I love you guys. :)

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Loooool @bombastinator , let me put it to you like this, I wouldn't spend 700$ on a mod even if 500 of those came as a xmas gift(or something) from you!!! :D :D

As far as the saner ones go, the Nova and especially the Drag 2 come very very close, but I'm afraid you forgot about one tiny little mega huge detail. I'm looking for a squonker mate! ;)

P.S. Thank you as well for turning the discussion back to my little problem. After a couple of posts I was getting worried that I've shot myself in the foot again and turned the thread into one where people post about their gigantic aromamizers in order to make me jealous.:drool: Shame on you lot!
Eh, just kidding, you know I love you guys. :)
Derp. Right you are.. on the bright side I get to do it again. It was getting too fun for a minute

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Things to look for in the right color: these all came in black/red at one point or another. Finding one that fits your needs might be harder.
Geekvape gbox
Dovepo armor
Avidvape throne
Snowwolf vfeng
Dodgepipe masterworks Magi 250c possible color and gigantic price issues. They handmake the stuff though so you could probably just order in your color preference.

Ijoy capo 100w -you will need a max drain battery for this one. Still might not be enough. Some of the new batteries might be enough. Check Mooch's blog | E-Cigarette Forum for possibilities.

Other things of note:
Cthulhu squonk genius- it’s an adaptor for a non squonking mod to make it squonk. Has major issues though iirc. Refilling it requires a FULL wash and dry. It doesn’t like liquid on its bladder edges. If you take it apart you need to clean and dry the whole thing.

The problem you got I think is what you really really want is a custom color stabwood 1 off for the price of a mass produced mod. Factories don’t like stabwood. It’s hard to control. They’ll occasionally do versions of very popular mods in stabwood, but all dual battery squonkers are huge, and by very definition therefore not that popular.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Agh. Everything is about the mod but that. No wonder I’ve never heard the term. It means BF RDA. There are no other options BUT BF RDA. Dude needs to decide what kind of vape he wants before picking colors I think. Oh well.
We all know them as BF RDAs. :D The term RSA if I remember correctly was coined by the creator of the B2K, there was a misprint on the packaging of the first run of B2K's and he just ran with it. The RDA has no well to speak of so it's more conducive to squonking, the term stuck and all the latter versions of the RDA only had BF pins by default, with a small screw to convert it back to a non BF if required.

Others manufacturers started using the term RSA and now it's a part of our vaping nomenclature.

VlKlNGS

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2019
OK, THAT'S IT, I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-x:mad::-x:mad::-x:mad:
Been searching pretty much all day every day for over a week, can't do it no more.... My eyes hurt, one of my pinky fingers is a bit red and swollen and hurts, and I haven't been able to feel my .... for about 3 days...

I'm just gonna buy the Vandy Vape Pulse X and that's that. And if I upgrade my rda in a couple of months and regret the mod choice at that point cause I'm gonna need a more powerful mod too, then so be it. I'll just add it to the long list of regrets of my life, one more won't kill me...

I'd like to trully thank each and every one of you for your suggestions and trying to help out.
Thanks guys!!!

And if you're not totally sick of me yet, maybe you could drop by my new thread where I post everything I'm gonna buy and still have some questions about the setup. I'd very much appreciate it.

Reactions: gpjoe

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
OK, THAT'S IT, I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-x:mad::-x:mad::-x:mad:
Been searching pretty much all day every day for over a week, can't do it no more.... My eyes hurt, one of my pinky fingers is a bit red and swollen and hurts, and I haven't been able to feel my .... for about 3 days...

I'm just gonna buy the Vandy Vape Pulse X and that's that. And if I upgrade my rda in a couple of months and regret the mod choice at that point cause I'm gonna need a more powerful mod too, then so be it. I'll just add it to the long list of regrets of my life, one more won't kill me...

I'd like to trully thank each and every one of you for your suggestions and trying to help out.
Thanks guys!!!

And if you're not totally sick of me yet, maybe you could drop by my new thread where I post everything I'm gonna buy and still have some questions about the setup. I'd very much appreciate it.
For what it’s worth the pulse X will likely do what you need if you get a really high drain battery. Again, Mooch's blog | E-Cigarette Forum will have the best current battery data available afaik anywhere.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
For what it’s worth the pulse X will likely do what you need if you get a really high drain battery. Again, Mooch's blog | E-Cigarette Forum will have the best current battery data available afaik anywhere.
I'd definitely go with a Samsung 30T (>65W) or 40T (<65W) in the Pulse X, there are no other choices IMHO.

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I'd definitely go with a Samsung 30T (>65W) or 40T (<65W) in the Pulse X, there are no other choices IMHO.
I'm pretty happy with the molicel 21700, holds up as well as my 40T's. Agree OP would probably do better with the 30T tho. I only use those for the fireluke or dripping myself.

• Love
Reactions: TrollDragon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread