Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

I hate all the media reports that say eliquid flavours are attracting kids when vendors never sell to under 18s, but I think packaging like this isn't helping either.

I couldn't Agree with you More.

When I see Labeling like this...

mr_cookie__83615.1417104738.400.400.png

... all I see is ANTZ Bait.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I couldn't Agree with you More.

When I see Labeling like this...

mr_cookie__83615.1417104738.400.400.png

... all I see is ANTZ Bait.

And isn't is a sad state of affairs that we have to look at things this way...

I LIKE CUTE STUFF !
I like pretty stuff...I like things that taste good...

I'm NOT dead yet.

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
I agree this really does not help with public perception. Theres got to be better ways of branding your e liquid than making it look like something you would get on a kids sweet wrapper.
the way i see it there is no public perception other than the ANTZ propaganda.
mike

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
It's too bad Japan frowns on vaping, or Hello Kitty e-liquid would be all the rage...

ohhhh...and the first one would be a Strawberry / Marshmallow flavor !!

...I think I'll go do some mixing - that sounds good !!!

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
And isn't is a sad state of affairs that we have to look at things this way...

I LIKE CUTE STUFF !
I like pretty stuff...I like things that taste good...

I'm NOT dead yet.

It is.

But we are Fighting for our e-Cigarette Lives here. And are Under Attack on Every Level. This type of Label does Nothing but Hurt our Cause.

I ask myself... "Why does a Retailer/Vendor need to use this Label in the First Place?". They are Not going to Sell any Less or any More e-Liquid if they just used a Picture of a Cookie.

And if they Did, there Wouldn't be the Spector of trying to Entice Under Aged use of e-Cigarettes.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
When bottles like these are brought before a session of Congress is what matters...

Too bad the people attending can't also display other cute adult items...like the HK Wine above at the same time...

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
that was one of the most absurd things ever.

Not saying that it Is. Not saying that it Isn't. All I know is that this is the World that we live in.

And when you Know that there is a Small Army of Detractors out there trying to Tie your products to Appealing to Kids, it Boggles the Mind that a Company would Label their product this way.

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
i see nothing wrong with labeling and pictures of it. I mean, its not like they are labeling it as "childrens extremely tasty snack candy for children" or anything, its just pictures and colors, what deems us the right to say what is attractive to only children and not adults? I agree that this is no different than the whole "candy/sweet type flavoring aimed at children" type deal they are trying to say to get rid of flavored eliquid.
You have given me an idea for a juice company. I might trademark that name.

Reactions: PansyRabbit

DeAnna2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
Indiana
Cute kiddie labels and bottle designs have no place on a bottle that contains a deadly poisonous liquid. It's irresponsible and is driven by nothing more then almighty profits and greed...are we not seeing enough of that with the powers that be? I keep hearing how they don't care about our children or us and i agree...but clearly neither do some in the vaping industry either who do business this way.

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
In all seriousness, the best response to this is to vote with your wallet. If you don't like it, don't buy It. Even better, write the company an email and explain that the sole reason you did not purchase their e juice is because they had labeling that could attract children.

Jazzman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
High Desert, CA
With just a few more regulations we won't need parents anymore to raise children. The government will do it in a collective for us.

Parents should be parents and the government needs to take a step back. A good parent will always take care of their kids and advance society, and yeah... bad parents have always existed and always will. But to regulate parenting mostly eliminates the good parents and just leaves a slight improvement in bad parents. So we're left with a lot of mediocre parents and very few good ones due to government regulating control away from them. Society suffers as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread