D'oh! Stupid PV tricks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
I've been quite the little tapper myself. Probably pretty entertaining to anyone watching me and trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing to start with. I also had to put my lighter in a special compartment in my purse. I tend to forget that I don't need to light anything anymore. I've also dropped my PV on the ground to squish it out, luckily it was on the grass in my yard and I realized before I stepped on it. Should have seen the expression on my daughters face!

oh ive done the ashing of my pv and then realizing that I... didnt need to. and putting the wrong end in my mouth. and I once stuck it in my bra, forgot it was there, then spend 20 mins tearing my room apart looking for it and the left for class late ready to cry because I coudlnt find it (the other batt was dead) and didnt want to be without all day only to then realize there was... something stuck in my bra. ffs! oh baby did I ever feel stupid.

dracis

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2010
Los Angeles
oh ive done the ashing of my pv and then realizing that I... didnt need to
My wife did that last night and I just laughed at her. :D Out of habit, we used to go outside to smoke and let the dog do do his thing while we were out there. Now, we don't have to go outside and our dog sat there looking at us like his bladder was going to burst. LOL. 8-o

and I once stuck it in my bra...

Okay. Call me a perv. I know I am. But there seems to be a lot of women here in the V4L forum that do this regularly. Am I the only one getting turned on at the idea of a PV falling out of someone's blouse while unbuttoning it? :| Do I need help?

Last edited:

Burnt-Toast

Mar 20, 2010
Chicagoland
So I have a manual PT at my desk in the office and a battery I use when I need to be mobile (yes, it doesn't hardly go out of reach... ever) but I took my cart off of the PT and put it on my battery when I got up and walked away for a bit today.

I came back to the desk and sat down, picked up my PT (sans cart), stuffed it into my mouth and attempted to extract vapor from the exposed end of a USB device. (I even hit the button).:rolleyes:

Needless to say, I felt like a boob since my co-worker watched all of this with great amusement from his desk less than 4' away from mine (also now an e-smoker, so he knew what was missing... while he was taking a puff from his PT (with cart)).:mad:

Happy Monday!

- Burnt-Toast

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
Hahaha, great stuff!

I haven't done anything particularly stupid with my V4L equipment, but I did try to change the TV channel a couple times with my Bartleby.

*edit* - Hmmm, now that I think about it, a remote control that doubles as a PV could possibly be mankind's greatest invention. Where's Adrenalynn........

markule

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Iowa, USA

MechTechVpr

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
South PA
Now this is the kind of thread I needed tonight ....I haven't laughed so much in a while. Mostly laughing because I now don't feel so bad about doing many of these things myself.

I think the dumbest thing i have done yet though: I am now keeping two PVs with me at all times (trying to learn not to burn cartos) and used to be a chain smoker, kill one and light the other before the fire was gone on the last... well I had been using one pv a bit to long and the carto was getting hot so went to switch to the other and for some reason felt the need to hold the LED to the other LED to light it up .... had to look around to see if anyone noticed ...no one did so I could chuckle

dracis

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2010
Los Angeles
It's really scary to see how your senses come back once you've dumped analogs for good. Since I'm the "chef" of the house, I've learned that my gift of taste and smell could also be a burden. I felt like Peter Parker while he was learning his new found powers as he became Spider-Man.

As my senses started coming back after the third day or so, I've also noticed some weird things going on. I usually have a relaxing vape after lunch sometimes with music and sometimes without. This was a day without. So I'm sitting there in the gentle quiet and vaping away when I heard what sounded like someone moving a chair leg across the floor in the dining room. You know, that abrupt "rrrr" sound. It wasn't too loud, but audible. I was alone in the house, and I knew that no one else should be here. I slowly got up to check and made sure I didn't make any noise so I wouldn't be noticed. I gripped my trusty new VaporKing in such a way that I would use it to stab someone's eyes out if I had to. As I turned the last corner of the hallway, I was relieved to see that it was just my chihuahua there. No sign of a break-in or anything out of the ordinary.

How can this be? I know what I heard. :confused:

I have come to the conclusion that it was him passing gas. Yes, you read that right. My 6 pound chihuahua farted. Ever since I've rescued him at the shelter 3 years ago, I have never heard this before. In fact, I have personally never heard this from any dog I've ever owned. It really threw me in a weird place. Laugh now, for there is proof that it wasn't just me.

My wife and I were sitting across from each other watching some tv. Good ol' Kiba was sitting there with her. As we decided to vape a little, he decided to jump down and sit with me. As he landed, we were greeted by the same noise that I heard the other day. Only this time there was a witness (and less reverb). She looked at me and said, "OMG, did you hear that?!" As we laughed our asses off, something caught me off guard. The inhalation of oxygen when I was laughing my ... off was abruptly halted by gagging and coughing. It wasn't my body getting rid of phlegm from smoking all of those analogs. It was nostril full of dog food fart. I don't know whether it was the laughing or the mini mustard gas, but I was tearing to say the least.

See? It wasn't just me.

Wait, you're already forgetting something...

Remember, I'm the "chef" of the house. I've only covered the smelling part of the story. No, wait. I think that should actually cover it. I don't think anyone wants to hear what the taste part of it was like. :yawn:

Needless to say that I am now switching him back to his old dog food.

shadowcptn

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Northern Illinois
I was a wee bit drunk (theres a shock) and lit my shortie with a lighter.

I was a tad confused.
Thanks for the laugh man, that sounds exactly like something I would do... LMAO :thumb:

I've tried to charge my batteries backwards. Also I've puffed off of the "ash" end (say that five times fast) and have actually gotten a small hit.

lairkeeper

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
Upstate, South Carolina
It wasn't my body getting rid of phlegm from smoking all of those analogs. It was nostril full of dog food fart. I don't know whether it was the laughing or the mini mustard gas, but I was tearing to say the least.

UMMMMM....THIS! Yeah...there's been a couple of those here that nearly (not quite but nearly) inspired me to start smoking again. I will not reveal the source.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread