My refilling trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollTheBones

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Wisconsin
Squeezing out the side? Squeezing the juice through fairly dense metal? How many thousands of tons of force are you putting on that thing? I imagine your filler must be smaller than a pin-head and dense enough to risk opening a quantum singularity at that point!

<--- Wants to play with that accelerator!

Um.....what?!

:confused:

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
Has anyone ever had issues with the juice not going into the cart and just squeezing out the side??... I am wondering if the plugs are just worn out and too loose or something...

Yeah, sounds like the condom just isn't tight enough. (usually a too-loose condom issue only happens when a guy is trying to impress the cashier girl at a drug store, but I digress)

To be honest, I can't stand the condom method. I've always had great results by popping off the rubber cap and dripping directly on the filling. I feel like I have more control over the distribution of the juice, and none is wasted. (also don't need a pile of paper towels - I buy juice to vape, not to blow/wipe onto a paper towel)

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
dont mind her, she just likes to hear herself talk. :D
(or... see herself write..?) lol.

Well, with you a "Phi Theata Cappa" [sic] mucky-muck at a four-year - I'd expect you'd appreciate that it's one of the few methods of maintaining an intelligent discourse... :D

Last edited:

Twilight

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
No. California, CA US
To be honest, I can't stand the condom method. I've always had great results by popping off the rubber cap and dripping directly on the filling. I feel like I have more control over the distribution of the juice, and none is wasted. (also don't need a pile of paper towels - I buy juice to vape, not to blow/wipe onto a paper towel)

I agree, after a month of doing both...I prefer popping off the mouth piece and just dripping into the cartomizer. That way you can also see if the air hole down the middle has become obstructed. It appears that once the innards start drying out, the filling will tilt to one side and block airflow upon refilling.

sal997

Jan 20, 2010
Riverview Mich usa
Sorry I'm off the topic but I've noticed lately that the WOW carts I get are very leaky. They have the soft cap whick I like. I've read that you should blow them out since they may be overfilled but I don't want to waste juice that I've paid for. I've been using some of my old hard caps with the inner ring and replaceing the soft cap. Any ideas as to why this is happening or advise to solve the problem? Thanks

Twilight

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
No. California, CA US
Twilight,
Thanks for your response. The cartos are new right out of the box and stored upright with the mouthpiece upward. They seem to leak around the edge of the cap and not through the center hole. At first I thought I was sucking to hard but that doesn't seem to make a difference. I'm stumped.

I would contact customer service, they are exceptional at resolving such issues to your satisfaction.

***Shannon***

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Bucks County, PA
I had no chocolate cartos to refill with the juice I ordered to try, my plan was to take a used kamel carto and rinse it and use it for my new chocolate. Rinsing was as easy as the other forum members suggested and soon I had a new looking empty carto that smelled just slightly of kamel, close enough for me!

Impatient person that I am I wanted to try the chocolate right after it arrived so I started filling up my carto and wondered how can I force the juice throughout the batting inside without waiting for it to soak down. I tried the plunger method and it did seem to force it down a bit. Then tried an idea of mine, putting on the condoms and .... plug, I popped it into one of those battery bags (top end up) and spun it in circles and the centrifugal force easily pushed the juice all the way into the batting, it looked dry as a bone when I opened it up again. I added several more drops, I lost count because my phone kept ringing. Three times I dripped new juice inside and spun, I know I added at least thirty drops. After the last spin I added three drops on the top because it was well soaked in again.

I was able to vape it right away with fantastic flavor and tons of vapor and very long lasting. I'll count the drops accurately next time or if someone tries it let me know how many you could get in. I even used the trick when I flodded my atty with juice when I was just topping off my pineapple cart, was able to vape on it immediately with no sizzling flooded sound and feel and no wasted juice from blowing it out. So far my cartos seem to thrive with that little helicopter spin!

Has anyone else tried this trick?

Hi taryn...I hope I don't sound stupid here. BUT....what is a battery bag? I want to try this tip out but not sure what you mean by a battery bag. Thanks for your help!

phishtraveler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
...in middle america
They *used* to include a velvet VAPOR KING bag with new batteries.....It had strings at the top so you could CLOSE it to keep the battery from slipping out......but the last two times I ordered batteries, I got a clear plastic like saran wrap tube instead. Oh the horror....cutbacks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi taryn...I hope I don't sound stupid here. BUT....what is a battery bag? I want to try this tip out but not sure what you mean by a battery bag. Thanks for your help!

incantius

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
tennessee
They *used* to include a velvet VAPOR KING bag with new batteries.....It had strings at the top so you could CLOSE it to keep the battery from slipping out......but the last two times I ordered batteries, I got a clear plastic like saran wrap tube instead. Oh the horror....cutbacks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i got one with my manual XL on April 9th :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread