Dollar Tree alert! 3ml bottles + BoNuS info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
just depends on what's in the drops. Alcohol, flavoring, angel tears, ....???

Water, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Flavor, Menthol, Sodium Sacharine, FD&CBlue#1

That is for the IcyMint/WinterMint. Not too bad, the denatured alcohol is a little scary, but it is in so low a quantity in the end result I wouldn't worry about it. In fact I am the one who made a menthol juice with some Icy Mint breath drops. It's OK, but it dries my tounge a little so I discontinued use. But I used SEVERAL drops of it. I don't imagine one drop would hurt anything.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
so you drank it?

Just a bit. I am using it to clean my attys, I think it is best for that. Wouldn't hurt to drink it. Ingedients: Alcohol, water and lemon oil. Nothing in it harmfull. Yes it is made for human consumption, but not in coctail quantities. It's just a bit harsh. lol

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
LMAO...Do I really want to know more? No I think not. Actually, I drank a bunch of extracts once when I was a kid, the only thing that happened is I got HAMMERED. Mom really wondered how all her extracts had evaped since the previous year though. You probably could drink this stuff to get drunk, but there are alot better ways of going about it. Just had to taste it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread