Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I'm finished as well... although if I had won the lottery or something I'd have more gear.. lol. But I didn't, (it's more difficult when you dont play apparently... lol) although I'm happy with what I have.

I feel ready for whatever the evil overlords are going to throw at us..

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Cleaning up the ecig folder in my email, I came across a $5 credit from Liquid Barn, so I ended up ordering 33ml of coconut milk flavoring for my last foreseeable vape order. $4.83 shipped, got here last week. I kind of ended on a whimper.:D

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
I can't imagine what people are going thru just finding out about mailing bans. Right now many shops are not shipping. I think I would scour the classies and pick up what I could in that situation.

Speaking of the classies...:D Those who have gear they know realistically they won't use should check the wanteds. I have been able to pif different older gear I had, never used, probably bought during the great 2016 stockup, that others wanted. It was nice to give it a home where it's needed.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Speaking of the classies...:D Those who have gear they know realistically they won't use should check the wanteds. I have been able to pif different older gear I had, never used, probably bought during the great 2016 stockup, that others wanted. It was nice to give it a home where it's needed.
I did that in 2019/2020. Total Kon marie of the vaping gear.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
How is that possible?

Still don"t have a end date.hooe you don't see it coming.;)
I started going thru my must have list and all are now filled:
Nic base- yes
Regulated mods- yes
Mech mods- yes
Squonkers- yes
RTA's- yes
RDA's- yes
Drop in tanks & coils- yes
Wire, cotton, rayon- yes
Repair items- yes
Batteries- yes
Flavors- yes
PG/VG- yes
I have plenty of everything, plus some fun stuff just to have :)

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
I keep being on the fence about flavoring. I really believe they will always be available (PG/VG too) but then I never thought I would see a vape shipping ban, or any ban other than flavors, I always figured the PMTA would hit us the most. I don't use a lot of flavoring but like having some... gosh I just don't want to get a bunch now and sit on it for years. :tumble:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I have quite a bit for flavoring, it will last me a long time. But I'm pretty sure flavors won't be a problem. But then again Real Flavors stopped making them and I heard FlavourArt maybe hard to find once vaping gets hit hard. But Capella is sold on Amazon, so is LorAnne. We just have to get water soluble flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread