Don't do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I was giving my son a vial of Juicy juice menthol cystals to try. He is a new vaper. As I was loading the tester vial (also from Juicy juice) I inhaled..bad move! The vial was close to my face because I didn't have my readers on. :?:
A bit of the menthol dust went up my nose! Ok at first I thought this smells nice! Then the sneezing began, my nose was running and I thought OMG, vicks was never like this! 8-o
It stopped and now I am back to semi normal. Please be careful with this stuff..they aren't kidding, a bit goes a long way! On the other hand, my sinus's are clear as a bell:p

BOREMAN

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
RVing the USA
I was giving my son a vial of Juicy Juice menthol cystals to try. He is a new vaper. As I was loading the tester vial (also from Juicy Juice) I inhaled..bad move! The vial was close to my face because I didn't have my readers on. :?:
A bit of the menthol dust went up my nose! Ok at first I thought this smells nice! Then the sneezing began, my nose was running and I thought OMG, vicks was never like this! 8-o
It stopped and now I am back to semi normal. Please be careful with this stuff..they aren't kidding, a bit goes a long way! On the other hand, my sinus's are clear as a bell:p
MaryKay you are a riot. You crack me up. ROFLMAO ! ! !
People I would like to sit and vape with: MaryKay, Steve Milin (Vapor4Life, DA KING), dohsma (Vapor4Life),Leaford (and his damn bird Mike).
Keep on a Vapin and a smilin:thumbs:

Mike

Michele

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Lewisville, Texas
MaryKay you are a riot. You crack me up. ROFLMAO ! ! !
People I would like to sit and vape with: MaryKay, Steve Milin (Vapor4Life, DA KING), dohsma (Vapor4Life),Leaford (and his damn bird Mike).
Keep on a Vapin and a smilin:thumbs:

Mike

ooooo....I like this thread direction.....ummmm....this is another hijack isn't it?

...in no particular order...

1. MaryKay
  2. Moobyghost
  3. Sun Vaperor
  4. Eric @ Vaporstation
  5. Kelly79
  6. Cisco
  7. Jeffakamax
  8. raven9mm
  9. Kate51
  10. Moonbeat
  11. Jennee
  12. Junebug
  13. Sodokugal.....
who am I foolin' ?? I love talking wiff everyone!!!!

BOREMAN

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
RVing the USA
ooooo....I like this thread direction.....ummmm....this is another hijack isn't it?

...in no particular order...

1. MaryKay
  2. Moobyghost
  3. Sun Vaperor
  4. Eric @ Vaporstation
  5. Kelly79
  6. Cisco
  7. Jeffakamax
  8. raven9mm
  9. Kate51
  10. Moonbeat
  11. Jennee
  12. Junebug
  13. Sodokugal.....
who am I foolin' ?? I love talking wiff everyone!!!!
Alright, that settles it, starting a new thread "Persons you would like to Vape with". Can be anyone, ECF members, famous people, hollywood, dead or alive, etc.. Give me a few mins and ur wish is my command.

the BOREMAN (Mike)

Michele

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Lewisville, Texas
Alright, that settles it, starting a new thread "Persons you would like to Vape with". Can be anyone, ECF members, famous people, hollywood, dead or alive, etc.. Give me a few mins and ur wish is my command.

the BOREMAN (Mike)

cool...now? is it ready now?

how about now?

now?

huh?

how many more minutes?

how many more miles?

I gotta go to the bathroom.......wait...for a moment I thought I was on a road trip...:oops:

BOREMAN

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
RVing the USA
cool...now? is it ready now?

how about now?

now?

huh?

how many more minutes?

how many more miles?

I gotta go to the bathroom.......wait...for a moment I thought I was on a road trip...:oops:
having technical issues. go p and keep checking. i b a hurrying fast as i can. had to take dog out too. patience camille, LOL.

Michele

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Lewisville, Texas
I snorted Tide laundry detergent when I was a kid, maybe 12 or so. It smelled so good I stuck my head in the box and *snort*. I think my nose felt like it was on fire for about 4hours.

*chuckle*

If I knew you better I'd say, "...this explains a lot!" or "...that's something I HAVEN'T put up my nose..."

but I don't so I'll just say...

*chuckle* "ouch!"

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Michele, that was really sweet....I'm so ready for a road trip, it really makes me sick this is August already and I haven't been hardly outside yet this year. Wooooo is me...I have summertime SADD for heaven's sake. Bummer time I call it. My husband (I think) was giving me instructions when he left for work tonight....gonna get that chair done tonight....NO! Gonna vape and screw off (I was thinking that...) Mary Kay is your hair naturally red??
Geeker, I keep waiting for someone to report they'd been arrested for some kind of crystals in possession..wonder if ETF people have this site under surveilance??? HI!

Last edited:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
All this because I am an idiot? LOL You guys cracked me up!

My hair is naturally blue black..but since I started getting those Perry White "white streaks"..I decided to color my hair. RED! It was horrible..I did look like Lucy on a really bad Henna Rinse day. Mike walked in and said "Lucy you have some 'splaining to do!" :rolleyes: I re-dyed my hair dark brown but left a few strains of red..nice hi-lites!

I would love to vape with you all..that's why I went to the Orlando vapor's meet.

Mrs. Jaaxx, you are such a beautiflul girl..I don't want to know how you changed your Avitar..I want to why!:oops: Girlfriend, If I looked like you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread