Don't know what to chose...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo999

Oct 16, 2017
Hello there,
so got my sigelei Fuchai and i don't have tank... I want to vape at least once a week at high wats : 175 ( max) and rest of days low wats cuz of battery life and e liquid consumption.
I want one with good flavor and a bit clouds. I mean like 50 50
BTW i found one :
GEEKVAPE AMMIT 25 RTA
but i don't know what watage i can get on this one?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The ammit doesn’t have drop in coils so what wattage you run it at will depend on what coils you build into it. To do what you want to do you’d have to change out the coils every time you want to change up or down resistance, and the build would be radically different. Would be a lot simpler to buy two different attys imho.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello there,
so got my Sigelei Fuchai and i don't have tank... I want to vape at least once a week at high wats : 175 ( max) and rest of days low wats cuz of battery life and e liquid consumption.
I want one with good flavor and a bit clouds. I mean like 50 50
BTW i found one :
GEEKVAPE AMMIT 25 RTA
but i don't know what watage i can get on this one?
What type and size of wire are you working with?
What batteries are you using?
Why do you need to vape at such high wattage?

How long have you smoked and how many cigarettes do you smoke each day?

Cheers
I

New users - Put your location in your Profile...

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Turbo999

Oct 16, 2017
What type and size of wire are you working with?
What batteries are you using?
Why do you need to vape at such high wattage?

How long have you smoked and how many cigarettes do you smoke each day?

Cheers
I

New users - Put your location in your Profile...
1. i was using sub ohm only. and i tryed rta and i liked it but i dont know alot about it.
2. 2x 18650.
3. (high wattage) at least once a week ( if u didn't seen what i wrote or just my english is bad) just for fun. daily would be low wattage.

I don't smoke anymore. Unless i got no mod . 2-8 day

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
18650...yes, That is the size that the device uses.
mooch2017.jpg

Approx MAX watts per battery

bats.jpg

Be safe
Have fun

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
The tank I recommend to anyone who asks is the uwell crown. The .25 coils are the higher watt vape coil but I don’t think you would enjoy taking it to 145 watts but I could be wrong. They recommend 120 Max I think on the .25 coil. I use the .5 coils at 50-70 watts and can get enormous clouds if I try. The flavor is excellent on this tank as well. As a side note you said you don’t want the smok tfv8 because it uses too much juice but if you want to vape at 145 watts you are going to be using lots of juice there is no way around it. With the coil absorbing all them watts it’s going take a lot of ejuice to keep your wicking material from burning up. Anyway good luck and I hope you have continued success abstaining from the cancer sticks.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If you want something 50/50 I think an RTA might be for you as you can build to suit your preference. I'd probably recommend the Engine as a possibility I think it's an RDTA (I don't have one) but people tend to rave about them. If you want just an RDA I don't have a ton of suggestions, I am strictly MTL. I'd think you could do a build in an RDA at about 0.4 and get plenty of clouds from that, with perhaps less wattage than your drop in coil tanks, it's just a suggestion of where to start, though.

Best of luck,

Anna

Reactions: pfaber11

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Geekvape Illusion. Not the mini. The I4 coil is the one you want, rated at up to 260 Watts.

You'll buy juice by the three liter jug and instead of "shipping," you'll pay "freight."

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
for me tfv8 is using too much liquid or idk friend's tfv8 is like " liquid gone in seconds"
Anything sub 0hm eats juice lolz the higher the watts the more juice you vaporise if you're doing over 100 watts a tfv8 tank would probably only last a couple puffs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread