Status
Not open for further replies.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Me too! I just placed my weekly order a second ago, and I saw it.

First I was like
don__t_press_the_button__stimpy_by_megbeth-d49x1oz.jpg

Then I was like
54244024.jpg

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
Well, I survived. Actually I did click it, but then chatted with Katy for a minute and then unchecked it. She was totally unaware of it. Katy was going to ask Clark about it when he woke up.
Jeez, looks like he just lays around in bed all day and lets Katy and crew do all the hard work...:)

He does sleep in, yes... but he works some pretty oddball hours too. LOL! I'm usually here from 8am - 6ish pm whereas the guys are here from 9am - 5pm. Clark has late night epiphanies and gets so excited about them that he sometimes forgets to let me and the guys know. I'll defer this question to him when he becomes available later on. In the meantime... DO NOT TOUCH THAT BUTTON! :D

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
He does sleep in, yes... but he works some pretty oddball hours too.
I've known times that I switch on around 10am or so here and he's online posting comments! That makes it 4am where you are :blink: He's worse than me when I'm trying to get something finished!

In the meantime... DO NOT TOUCH THAT BUTTON! :D
Aaawww! :?:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Sometimes we have people that need to make additions/changes to orders and they don't always fit (usually it's postage). Typically it's people who place international orders and choose USPS 1st Class International and don't realize that USPS 1st Class is uninsured, does not track point to point, etc... in situations like that we usually move an order to "pending" and hold it until the individual confirms that they accept the liability for that shipment (because we will NOT replace uninsured shipments). Not to our friends around the world - ordering $200 worth of product and then going with the cheap shipping route = unadvised.

So, long story short, NT bucks allows people to pay for the postage upgrade. ;) Don't push that button unless you want to give us a tip.

Mikeo

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Central Illinois
Sometimes we have people that need to make additions/changes to orders and they don't always fit (usually it's postage). Typically it's people who place international orders and choose USPS 1st Class International and don't realize that USPS 1st Class is uninsured, does not track point to point, etc... in situations like that we usually move an order to "pending" and hold it until the individual confirms that they accept the liability for that shipment (because we will NOT replace uninsured shipments). Not to our friends around the world - ordering $200 worth of product and then going with the cheap shipping route = unadvised.

So, long story short, NT bucks allows people to pay for the postage upgrade. ;) Don't push that button unless you want to give us a tip.

Well that was sure boring, I was expecting something spectactular...

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal

Oh snap, we can tip now :D

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
He does sleep in, yes... but he works some pretty oddball hours too. LOL! I'm usually here from 8am - 6ish pm whereas the guys are here from 9am - 5pm. Clark has late night epiphanies and gets so excited about them that he sometimes forgets to let me and the guys know. I'll defer this question to him when he becomes available later on. In the meantime... DO NOT TOUCH THAT BUTTON! :D

Will do sinful things for dirt $1 bills. :)

And here was me think'in Clark was up hitt'in the "Paste" just a wee bit too hard again.....:p

Speak'in of think'in, this is really quite the brilliant idea as long as it doesn't involve Clark dancing the table tops in a G-string! :facepalm:

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread