Double flavor liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Jules, you're just too quick! Do you type with more than 2 fingers? 'Cause if you do THAT'S CHEATING! :D

I've been doing this for so long I think I can type with my toes,lol

Back OT, MyFreedomSmokes makes a double flavor 0mg if you are looking to save flavor and cut the strength a little.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
OK, not to be pedantic or anything, but TV's "Doublers" are completely different than "double flavored" juice. TV's Doublers are no-nicotine versions of their regular nicotine-containing juice, but cost only $15 for 4 ounces. The purpose for the TV Doublers is to mix high-nic juice down to your preferred strength without losing any flavor. The term "Doubler" refers to volume, not flavor strength.

On the other hand, TV's juice is so flavorful, you can get away with diluting it quite a bit, even as much as 50%.

The other guys' "double flavor" contains nicotine, so it is meant to be a stronger flavored "end product". The term "double" refers to flavor strength, not volume.

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
OK, not to be pedantic or anything, but TV's "Doublers" are completely different than "double flavored" juice. TV's Doublers are no-nicotine versions of their regular nicotine-containing juice, but cost only $15 for 4 ounces. The purpose for the TV Doublers is to mix high-nic juice down to your preferred strength without losing any flavor. The term "Doubler" refers to volume, not flavor strength.

On the other hand, TV's juice is so flavorful, you can get away with diluting it quite a bit, even as much as 50%.

The other guys' "double flavor" contains nicotine, so it is meant to be a stronger flavored "end product". The term "double" refers to flavor strength, not volume.

Since he said he had 60mg liquid I thought he was looking for something to flavor it as well as reduce the nic strength since very few people vape 60mg liquid without significant side effects. I have not ordered from TV so I can't say for sure exactly what is meant by "doubler" I thought it meant it was there to enhance the flavor of strong nic liquid that is being cut to save money.

Last edited:

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Yes, I understood that, and I agree with your advice (notice the times of our last posts, we were writing/posting at the same time).

Also, there is a very small difference in the intent of the two products, which is why I wanted to warn that my post might seem pedantic and hair-splitting.
I like to think that I have a decent vocabulary but I had to look pedantic up,lol I do see what you mean now and I apologize for being rude.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
LAWLZ, Mike! I'm ex-military, from a military family, and am currently a truck driver! If you don't use expletives and talk about my mother, you won't even register as a small blip on my Rude-O-Meter!

And yes, Jules is a sweetheart, and one of my favorite forum members. I'm jealous of that wonderful avatar, as well.

Last edited:

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I'm RUDE, very, very rude!

Jules is a sweetheart, I took all her rude!! See, I'm rude and a thief!

LAWLZ, Mike! I'm ex-military, from a military family, and am currently a truck driver! If you don't use expletives and talk about my mother, you won't even register as a small blip on my Rude-O-Meter!

And yes, Jules is a sweetheart, and one of my favorite forum members. I'm jealous of that wonderful avatar, as well.

You are both too kind. I'm married to a biker. I can be rude with the best of them but I dont want to get banned from here,lol

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Awwww, biker-chicks (no offense intended) are so cute when they scream obscenities and try to stab you... :D

OK, too much Budweiser, time for bed. See you guys later.

I'll have you know I drink Jim Beam thank you very much and I actually really did cut myself with my own knife,lol They dont let me have sharp objects anymore. Good night!

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
Just to kinda get my post on track again lol. I'm looking for double the flavor. Not the quantity. So I want to get like 30ml of 26mg caramel flavor. Double the flavor. So when I squirt my 60mg no flavor in it. It doesn't taste "watered down". After I "spike" the nic context up to 36-42mg.

Wait, this thread had a topic? :D

Sorry DcMagic, here's some suppliers that have some double flavors:

DIY Flavorshack

MyFreedomSmokes

NHaler, carries "High-Voltage" juice that is supposed to have increased flavor that can stand up to HV vaping.

Edit: Also, the DIY e-liquid section might have some good info and recipes that you can use for that 60 mg. juice you have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread