The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Down to my scraps and scraping by.

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Sandybeach40, Mar 5, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sandybeach40

Sandybeach40 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2010
    Colorado
    I have gone and let my self run down so low I'm forced to vape all my scraps and I'm praying that my ordered placed on Wednesday with puresmoker will arrive on Saturday to save the day. I got a bunch of juice coming and also a V3.1. My first 6volt mod HURRAY! I really hope I like 6 Volts.

2. lasttango

lasttango What would Freud say? Verified Member ECF Veteran

if you have any extra VG or PG on hand, I'd say cut your liquid to stretch it out. Some folks have been successful finding it at places like walmart.

3. cskent

cskent Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Altsmoke is in New Philadelphia, OH which is a little over 2 hrs away from you. I'd drive 2 hrs to get my nicfix. They're open until 4pm on Saturday's.

4. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Vapor Bomb is in Barberton....a wee bit closer......

what flav do you typically vape?

5. cigarbabe

cigarbabe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2010
    Boston,MA.
    There you go.......
    Saved! by the great supportive members at ECF forum! :laugh:
    You won't find a nicer bunch of people than those who vape!:)
    C.B.
    :evil:

6. cskent

cskent Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Last I saw VaporBomb isn't open on Saturday's. I think it's Monday through Thursday or something like that.

If you want to drive up here to the Akron area I'll give you some VaporBomb juice, already steeped and everything. I've got about 20 flavors to choose from. Seriously dock, pm me if you're interested.

7. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Yea...I asked at the beginning of Feb and he said they would be adding Sat hours and evenings once settled....not sure if that has happened yet, but there is a phone number....now my curiosity is goin...gonna have to call it after the sun comes up...well, where it would be as we won't be seeing it this weekend!!!!

8. Dark.Angel

Dark.Angel Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

If I was closer I would be more than happy to help. Please let me know about how your 6V works for you. What made you go for a 6v? I'm interested because my eGo just doesn't seem to work for me. I really wish I could help you :(

9. throatkick

throatkick Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2010
    FL
    Some of the mall kiosks have juice. You will pay a pretty dime but.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.