This is an rda post in the rda forum.

Why would you post this here?
dfc37185f68e0c64abffc102f563dbe7.jpg

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
Excellent RDA. Huge post holes in those knurled screws, Excellent airflow and that curved inner topcap just exhude flavor. It's probably my favorite RDA atm...beats my Goon, Apocalypse and CSMNT in the flavor department. Very clean and almost elegant design...reminds me of my Kryten. (My only gripe is the fact that the interlocking D engraving reminds me of Daredevil...)

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Excellent RDA. Huge post holes in those knurled screws, Excellent airflow and that curved inner topcap just exhude flavor. It's probably my favorite RDA atm...beats my Goon, Apocalypse and CSMNT in the flavor department. Very clean and almost elegant design...reminds me of my Kryten. (My only gripe is the fact that the interlocking D engraving reminds me of Daredevil...)
The CSMNT is my favorite rda for flavor as far as larger RDAs go(my Narda/ hobo 3.1/shift bf/drifter/O Atty still slaughter it) so that's saying something. I was pretty bummed about the no single coil deal and the reports of the driptip tolerances being way to loose or to tight but I might need to give it a go

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
I have no tolerance issues. Mater of fact, a goon style resin drip tip popped right in, and isn't loose at all. Guess it has to do with the shape of the topper (that bell-like curve really intensifies flavor)

Don't get me wrong! My Cosmo has a permanent home on a Therion. It's still a flavor machine, but there's something about the Druga...

Reactions: Sed8op8

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
My druga arrives tomorrow and tonight I made some 4x30gx38g ss316l aliens to throw in it so im excited to throw them in and give it a test drive although im kind of regretting not making something a bit lower resistance. I have been using tube mechs again a lot (I go through weird vaping phases where my preferences change a a lot)and my preferred resistance for single 18650 mechs is between .12-.16 and the wire I built I wrapped them around a 3.5mm bit so the resistance is going to be a bit to high. Oh well .....

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
IMG_20170410_175312420.jpg
So I got my druga in and I have had a couple builds in it and I actually quite like it. For some reason I find it similar to the Goon but with a deeper juice well and a bit better flavor. I do have some cons. The indentations for your screwdriver are very shallow and without the right one you will strip the hell out of it. I have been using Needle nose pliers to tighten mine but it's still stripping the screws a bit and taking the gold plating off. I wish they had made those indentations a 2 or 3 mm deeper and it would have jumped this RDA very high in my all time favorite list. They seem to have fixed other cons people had with it including the oring tolerances which on mine are great also the driptip situation seems to have been fixed also and is working perfectly with all my after market goon caps. Besides the screw tightening issue (let's face it that is a HUGE con made even worse with the lack of spares screws) I really like this thing. It's got lots of air which is fine tunable and kicks out really good flavor which is definitely better then my goon. Because of the deck set up it squonks quite well and you can fit a decent amount of cotton in there to soak up that juice and the excess easily gets sucked back down into your squonk bottle. You can fit monster freaking builds in it here's a shot of a 3.5mm 7wrap 3x26gx36g n80 alien which is quite a large build and it fits with a small amount of room to spare

IMG_20170410_155012806_BURST001.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170410_155012806_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20170410_155012806_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    338.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Reactions: franck

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
View attachment 647911 So I got my druga in and I have had a couple builds in it and I actually quite like it. For some reason I find it similar to the Goon but with a deeper juice well and a bit better flavor. I do have some cons. The indentations for your screwdriver are very shallow and without the right one you will strip the hell out of it. I have been using Needle nose pliers to tighten mine but it's still stripping the screws a bit and taking the gold plating off. I wish they had made those indentations a 2 or 3 mm deeper and it would have jumped this RDA very high in my all time favorite list. They seem to have fixed other cons people had with it including the oring tolerances which on mine are great also the driptip situation seems to have been fixed also and is working perfectly with all my after market goon caps. Besides the screw tightening issue (let's face it that is a HUGE con made even worse with the lack of spares screws) I really like this thing. It's got lots of air which is fine tunable and kicks out really good flavor which is definitely better then my goon. Because of the deck set up it squonks quite well and you can fit a decent amount of cotton in there to soak up that juice and the excess easily gets sucked back down into your squonk bottle. You can fit monster freaking builds in it here's a shot of a 3.5mm 7wrap 3x26gx36g n80 alien which is quite a large build and it fits with a small amount of room to spare

View attachment 647915
That's too bad those cons might keep me away from it,but it sure looks good though dam:<,thanks for sharing girl:)

Reactions: Sed8op8

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
I ended up using a flat had with a fine edge to tighten mine down...worked a treat :)
It's such a flavor chucker, built very well, great airflow and deep build deck make it perfect for fat alien coils and squonking.
Good to know bud thanks for sharing, can I ask if the airflow is smooth?

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
Very smooth. The cycloptic channels are large (larger than the Kryten for comparitive purposes) and wide open it's very airy and slightly whooshy. Closed slightly...I'd say about 80% open, it's very smooth. Thanks to the conical shape of the top cap, it really intensifies flavor, and quiets down turbulence (as long as you're aimed dead on to your coils)

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
Very smooth. The cycloptic channels are large (larger than the Kryten for comparitive purposes) and wide open it's very airy and slightly whooshy. Closed slightly...I'd say about 80% open, it's very smooth. Thanks to the conical shape of the top cap, it really intensifies flavor, and quiets down turbulence (as long as you're aimed dead on to your coils)
Thanks a lot mongo,much appreciated ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread