Dr. Pepper Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
For those of you that are looking for a good Dr. Pepper flavor, e-liquidplanet has a great Dr. Pepper flavor. I got their sampler pack that had that, cola, coffee, rum and tea in it. Being a Dr. Pepper fan, that was the one I went straight for. I haven't tried the others yet, but am looking forward to trying them out. The vapor and throat hit are good (4/5) with my 510 and the taste is outstanding (5/5), but I am really looking forward to trying them out with my eGo 510 as soon as it gets here in the mail. So far, I will be buying some of the Dr. Pepper from them for sure as well as some backup attys!

Mike

Link to vendor: http://www.eliquidplanet.com

Last edited:

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks mendnwngs, I am an amateur radio operator, so use those quite a bit. Anyway, I mixed up some rum and coke from the sample pack last night. If I didn't know better, I would swear I was drinking the stuff (Other than no side effects)! I haven't tried the green tea flavor. I think that's because it is green. Reminds me too much of pond scum. bleh!

hyperdeficit

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Lucas, Texas
Liquidxpress.com has dr pepper flavor. it is called the new 23

I havent tried this flavor but i tried their coke flavor and holeey .... it was good. It tasted better than real coke. damn i need to order more of it. havent had it in a long time

It was high quality stuff. Fairly priced and came in a tight blue glass bottle. I highly highly recommend it.

I would say since they nailed the cola flavor their Dr. Pepper is probably good.
the cola even had a carbination effect beacue the throathit was so unique

And it is 17$ for 30 mls. a way better price than 9 for ten mls. that is almost a dollar a ML!

I actually heard about liquidxpress from steve at puresmoker. He told me that they were one of his favorite suppliers. Outside his own line of course

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread