Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Georgia
One simple rule.

If you're vaping Dragon's Fire and love it, just post here.

"this is good", is an acceptable post.

"Dragon's Fire is yummie." -- another very acceptable post.

Posting these short sentiments multiple times over multiple days is fine! Encouraged!

Here, we just share our love for this amazing juice. Are you vaping 100% VG Dragon's Fire? 80/20? What differences are you noticing? Are you vaping a 40/60 extra flavor DF on an iTaste MVP? Have you only tried 70/30? How good is it? Go ahead, just tell us about it.

In this thread, Dragon's Fire is king.

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
*waves Vamo at scarf*

SEE! It's easy!

This thread will clearly be a success. lol

I'm vaping a blend of 80/20 15mg DF and 70/30 12mg with extra flavor in both. One has not vaped until they have done this.

Well gosh, here I am vaping my 80/20 18mg like an amateur. Will I ever live down the disgrace?

:lol:

Bodach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Georgia
Well gosh, here I am vaping my 80/20 18mg like an amateur. Will I ever live down the disgrace?

:lol:
OK OK, maybe I was a bit too excited about what just happens to be in my T3. Hell, it could be watered down 50/50 DF and I'd be on here calling it the best thing since sliced bread.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
OK OK, maybe I was a bit too excited about what just happens to be in my T3. Hell, it could be watered down 50/50 DF and I'd be on here calling it the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm not vaping DF just now, just thinking, now that you've got this started I believe we're gonna have an appreciation page for every juice HHV has. ;) Not that there's anything wrong with that.

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Just got My small sample. Haven't tried it yet. Should I let this "very small" sample steep??:toast:
Give it shot if not to your liking take caps and tips off let it sit a couple of days give another try.Do know samples are pre-mixed but who knows how long been sitting around,probably not long with HHV stuff :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Give it shot if not to your liking take caps and tips off let it sit a couple of days give another try.Do know samples are pre-mixed but who knows how long been sitting around,probably not long with HHV stuff :)

Dale has been paying attention. Good job!!! I like it.

OLDER71

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Columbus, Ohio

THX, I'll try it later. I'm working on some other samples I received from various suppliers. I'm thinking that I may be OCD when it comes to trying new flavours:toast:

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
My Dragon Fire mishap:

A tale from last night, of love and patience and slippery fingers and tired eyes.

I was laying in bed last night, relaxing with DF, (my favorite) when it occurred to me I should top off the tank so it would be full in the morning for work.

I groggily stumbled to the living room, filled a syringe with 3mls and lined everything up and squirted the entire 3 mls right down the center hole of the carto, with juice all over my hand, the tank slipped and whatever was left spilled on the dog bed.

Deep breath, try again, primed a new carto, oh look at that... It won't fit thru the top of the tank! Oh! This was I e that my dogs chewed a little, the top was bent just enough that it wasn't round enough to fit thru the whole.

Tossed that one.. Washed my hands, turned on the lights and tried the entire process again.

Finally success.

The lesson here? I'm still a clumsy fumbly dork :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread