Status
Not open for further replies.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Aaah. Much better now. Born on 10/11/13. Starting to shape up now.

I wouldn't even touch it for another week, but I believe in long steep times for HHV juices.

And remember Bronze's rule: vape it till you like it! It really does work with HHV juices (except Huntsman - sorry Hula).

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I wouldn't even touch it for another week, but I believe in long steep times for HHV juices. And remember Bronze's rule: vape it till you like it! It really does work with HHV juices (except Huntsman - sorry Hula).
Hula ain't seen this yet Pappy so I gotta add my penny's worth , how can you not like the maple tobacco goodness of Huntsman , now that I've found it my world would be a little sadder without it . And yeah , I'm gonna rat you out to Hula LOL !

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Indeed I am, General. Retic, I wish I liked Huntsman, but I just don't. I love HT, DF, HA, Dipity, PB and others, but I just can't seem to warm up to Huntsman.
You might want to give it another shot Pappy unless you don't like maple , Leo was asking me if Huntsman had changed but I couldn't tell him because this is my first bottle but what I've got is definitely maple first tobacco second , if I leave the room I've been vaping in and then walk back in the whole room smells like maple syrup it's definitely sweeter than I expected too not as sweet as DF but still on the sweet side , definitely not dry I'll have to get another bottle to see if it's consistent .

nttdemented

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
San Juan, PR
Dragons Fire is the 2nd NET to go through my Kayfun Lite! I'm in LOOOVEE!!!!

I ordered this and a few other NETs from HHV at 20/80 pg/vg and 12mg nic. Running it on a Kayfun Lite with a dual micro coil and cotton setup at 1.1ohms on a Nemesis clone modified by a Fusions Mods NEM-1 LE brass hybrid adapter (0.2v total voltage drop under load on an EFest 18500 IMR) and an Ohman Elan Shorty drip tip. Absolute vape heaven I tell you!! Tip of the hat to ol' Bronze for pointing me in the direction of the bright light!

The first one I put through was Legend and I found the throat hit a bit to harsh for my licking. Tomorrow I'm trying Huntsman in my Kayfun, tried it on a Smok 510 1.5ohm bridgeless dripping atty and I loved it from the first draw! But I noticed these juices change quite a bit from the dripping atty to my Kayfun's build so I shall pass final judgement tomorrow afternoon on Huntsman.

:vapor:

nttdemented

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
San Juan, PR
Don't fret bust. You're good.

HHV uses alcohol to make their extractions. There will be a little bit of it in your custom made bottle when it arrives. When you receive your juice, take the cap and dripper off and keep it off for a day or two. Recap and let it sit another 10 days (shaking as often as you think of it) and you will find it transforming into the flavor you fell in love with. Dragon's Fire always smells like soggy coffee grounds. That never goes away.

Hmmm question Bronze. The sample sizes I ordered where custom blend selected, not from the in-house blended samplers that have a 70/30 pg/vg ratio. Are these pretty much pre-steeped as well?

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Hmmm question Bronze. The sample sizes I ordered where custom blend selected, not from the in-house blended samplers that have a 70/30 pg/vg ratio. Are these pretty much pre-steeped as well?
Not Bronze but I can tell you that other than the samples HHV mixes each order indivually so no they're not steeped , Adam has stated that other than the juices in the case at their BM's they don't have the room for premixed juices .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread