Draw issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
I think I've got the right forum. Let me know. I use Xhale02 which is a cartridge type with separate atomizer. So far I have been pleased with it. I am a newbie (three weeks today) and use an inexpensive kit I purchased at a 7-11. It suits my purposes completely, for now.

OK, here is the issue. With this latest cart I notice the first draw is very good, long, good throat hit, etc. The next couple (I usually wait a few minutes between draws) are not so long and produce less vapaor. Is this a sign my atomizer is in need of cleaning? Could the batt be low? Do I need to wait more time between hits? I have used ten carts in 21 days so it seems there shouldn't be an atomizer issue. (I am a moderate user, to say the least, but I think vaping is the hottest thing since peanut butter and pantyhose)

Thanx for advice. ;);)

sjohnson

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Pantyhose? Ewww! Stockings on the ladies, ba-by! ;) Nothing like the hint of a stocking top peaking out from a hemline :D

Peanut butter is awesome, however!

Sounds to me more like the cartridge is "dry" than an atomizer issue. If the first hit is good, the atomizer must be doing its job. You need to keep the cartridge full enough that the atomizer is on the *verge* of flooding.

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
lol. thanks for the reply.

You need to keep the cartridge full enough that the atomizer is on the *verge* of flooding.

I haven't begun refilling my own yet. I use fresh carts from the kit of refills. After my vacation next month I want to get into doing my own refills. Usually my refill carts last about 2.5-3.5 days. I don't vape them dry, though. but I 'know' when the thing is low by gauging the draw. Now the draws are inconsistent.

thanx for the reply.

thephoenix

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey, man. It's hard to say without seeing the product you have...but it sounds like an atomizer issue...

look in the atomizer - if the steel weave on the metal bridge appears too fat and by too fat i mean thicker than 1/8"...stick a pair of tweezers in the atomizer and squeeze down the width of the steel mesh - this will increase airflow...which could be the issue.

i also recommend as you fill up your cart to take one or 2 drops right on the atomizer - this should give you a nice start on your next go round...

peace!

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
Prefilled carts don't last as long as refilling, and with carts, if you can use an eys droper, you can refill with a juice of your choice. Try it, iy's a major improvement, just be carefull and only put 3-4 drops in the cart until you decide on a cart mod like blue foam, fluvla, straw, dart etc... that will let it take a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread