Status
Not open for further replies.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Dready Door and Dready Vector made to match my Woodvil.
f5435c62ef6f7fe978e516c507a34cec.jpg
89401afb890485a8e09f54eacc06d327.jpg

I'm not the best at pics! They don't really do much justice to Mark's beautiful work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Looking good Rudawg! ^

Last 2 orders are curing (may need another coat) and then that will be it. It's a real mixed bag seeing this come to an end, but as life continues to pull me in other directions I know this is the way it should be.

Pics coming soon :)

kkiet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2015
Milwaukee, Wi
Looking good Rudawg! ^

Last 2 orders are curing (may need another coat) and then that will be it. It's a real mixed bag seeing this come to an end, but as life continues to pull me in other directions I know this is the way it should be.

Well Mark you have to do what is best for you and your family, please keep us updated as how you are doing. You will be missed.

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Looking good Rudawg! ^

Can't wait to see 'em, Mark!

Take care, my friend. :thumb:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Mark :( :( :(

I don't keep up with this thread like I should brother. It saddens me to see such a wonderful artist close shop but I totally understand and wish you all the very best and encourage you to do your thing. FWIW, please forgive my absence...you and your work is always close to my heart and mind. You've touched many of us here in squonker land, and we have a lot of love for you my brother.

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Thanks again to those ^ who've left the kind words. The last two weeks of recovering from surgery have been tougher than expected. Glad I'm reaching the end of the queue; hate making people wait so long for their work.

It's been a fun ride. I'll hopefully never stop my creative pursuits, but for now I have other matters to focus on.
Until recently I've followed several other threads here. It's always delighted me that my favorite posters from them would often stop by here as well. You all are my favorite people on the web :)
I'm considering what to do with my final inventory.... Think I'll soon be changing everything remaining (and a couple never released) to super low clear out prices. I have no need for so much gear and would much rather have others enjoy it than it just sitting in a box. I have a few pressing items to attend to before I do that, but I think it will be something like "everything is only $25/ea. I'll announce it here first.

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Finally! finished my last order! This one took a while and a lot of patience. Black and mirrored finishes have to been the most challenging (most revealing) to do. Combining them one one surface was tough. But we got a good look and the CC logo came out great. It's even harder to get a great pic of it, being overcast and from my phone. I'm really going to need one of these mods of my own someday, just phenomenal design and milling.

beckdgCC-2_zpsyznts57k.jpg

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
That is absolutely gorgeous! I never imagined it would come out so amazing! You, sir, have outdone yourself. That is the finest looking mod I believe I've ever seen! Truly a work of art. :thumb:

Now,......off to try and get Beck to sell her back to me. :sneaky:

Just awesome, my brother! :thumbs:

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Finally! finished my last order! This one took a while and a lot of patience. Black and mirrored finishes have to been the most challenging (most revealing) to do. Combining them one one surface was tough. But we got a good look and the CC logo came out great. It's even harder to get a great pic of it, being overcast and from my phone. I'm really going to need one of these mods of my own someday, just phenomenal design and milling.

This is just outstanding!!! Beautiful work sir:thumbs: I you weren't retired I'd have a CC headed your way tomorrow;)

kkiet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2015
Milwaukee, Wi

Love it, it is just awesome, you will be missed.:(:(:(

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Got the last order dropped off at the PO. Just sitting here in the shop right now, looking at everything. That was fun, thank you to all of you who've been around this past year and some. It feels good to not have anything in the queue, yet strange as well. I'm not calling it a retirement, so much as a sabbatical.

I'm going to need to divert my time & energy to other areas for the next several months, but I look forward to returning to creating things with my hands. It's possible I may apply these techniques in other areas, who knows. I've found I can keep the site (for a highly reduced rate) on "pause" and not entirely let it go. I think that's what I will do. I just feel the need to frame it as closing so that I don't make any promises or implications to return if it is not meant to be.

I'm sure I'll enjoy working on a mod or two in my spare time. Have a pretty good idea of what I want to try next. ;) But for now I'm going to step back for a bit and gain some perspective. Thanks again all! Here's a bunch of pics from some of my favorites . Be well :)

20150823-Cu.Tmod011_zpsl3a3zzx5.jpg

20150814-Al.Tmod001_zpsplpveqhz.jpg

20150622-tmod.ink017_zps3wu8hgby.jpg

20150618-Tmod.Bronze001_zpszsu2mfq8.jpg

20150516-peko001_zpsgy0k2fxx.jpg

20150426-gdna004_zpsrubuonie.jpg

20150414-untitled007-2_zpsqmey4fzi.jpg

20150302-untitled003_zps8izhqskt.jpg

20150228-untitled003-2_zpsgdx47zhb.jpg

20141003-ReoDoors013_zpsf9f3daa2.jpg

20140816-untitled001_zps07250b52.jpg