Dream place for vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

eva eva

Unresolved Status
Jan 14, 2019
vaping world.jpg

This image show different kinds of vape liquid and devices.
It`s my dream place, and ready to keep them all in my house.

Do you would like to get one?

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I bet not one of those shops carry anything I use, Well at least the ones around here do not. I have yet to see quality authentic rtas like kayfuns, taifuns, darvws, reapers, etc. Its Also hard to find a small, quality single 18650 mod there. I know you can find plenty of pod mods, dual or triple huge high powered mods, and loads of sub ohm cloud tanks....oh and lots of nic salt juice and lots of regular juices, but none over 9mg nic...no regular nic juices in high nic.....

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I bet not one of those shops carry anything I use, Well at least the ones around here do not. I have yet to see quality authentic rtas like kayfuns, taifuns, darvws, reapers, etc. Its Also hard to find a small, quality single 18650 mod there. I know you can find plenty of pod mods, dual or triple huge high powered mods, and loads of sub ohm cloud tanks....oh and lots of nic salt juice and lots of regular juices, but none over 9mg nic...no regular nic juices in high nic.....

I think that's true just about everywhere. Maybe a midrange mech (and that's getting rare) and one or two decent rdas. It's too expensive to stock and know it'll take a while to sell them, especially when the high end crowd is all online. They can't really beat that so they go with mainstream stuff that'll sell to most people walking in the door.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
My local shop used to be pretty cool for getting stuff I could use. In the last two years he has geared his stock to what a newbie would use and be able to understand. Overpriced SMOK stuff with drop-in coils and overpriced juice. I get it. He has to do this to pay the rent.
When I was first getting my thrills by having more then 5 bottles of juice, I hung a pretty shelf in my room by my desk and called it "my store". The more crowded it got with Alice in Vapeland bottles the more thrilled I became with it. :facepalm:. Now I have a chest type thing on my desk (lid closed) a bigger chest type thing under my desk (lid closed) and a cheese drawer in the fridge full (unopened juice). The less I see of the juice bottles the better I feel. Of course I usually have a random 3-4 bottles at the kitchen table at any given time, a few in my purse, and even some in the cup holders on the loveseat. I used to long for the days when I had a huge variety. Now I long for the days when it is not ALL OVER the place.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My dream place is fasttech's loading barge and I can just pick out the packages I want. And certainly MORE than just vapes.

I bet hanging out on a fasttech barge would be SO COOL. I'd even take the long, slow trip back. because that is how long it would take me to sort through stuff. LOL.

Anna

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
I think my Dream Place would be like a large comfortable cocktail bar with comfortable seating and booths with discrete extraction systems and a menu to choose from.

There'd be waiter/waitresses to bring your orders/samples, and a fast dispense area selling vg/pg and nic liquid on draught by the pint to take away.

There would be no games machines nor TV but the walls would be lined with books and the booths would offer a choice of quiet background music.

The place would also offer a Quick Fit style repair and service bay which made coils and wicks to order, and offered mod customisation.

But that's not going to happen is it?

This town has two vape shops, both of which used to be good, sold gear I was interested in and also stocked DIY stuff, now ( and I know it's market forces ) they stock Pods, high power gear aimed at cool young cloud chasers, fancy nancy low nic overpriced sweet liquids, and not a lot else.

They are understaffed and any time I've been in I've been stuck behind some old lady, in to get a coil for a friend, who doesn't know what kind of device the said friend has, asks to see all the coils, wants to chat for ages etc ... so I buy online now.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread