jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
Hey Rob!
i know we've been asking for a VV forever now but what you say?? is it time yet to release the wrath that is REO? haha..

i dream of a VV REO...
bottomfed ofcourse,
about the size of the grand,
in anodized aluminum, (or nickel :D)
with rounded edges,
a nice clicky button,
either a rotating VV switch or wheel or integrated into the button,
uses a single 18650,
VV booster chip w/ small digital display,
and most importance a special touch of your own class into every bit of it.

That'll be the day! I'd be first in line to get one and im sure everyone here would follow without hesitation. If this dream ever comes true, you can put me down for 5 of them...all in different colors.

Cant blame me for dreaming.....:vapor::vapor::vapor:

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
Nickel will never happen do to the issues Rob encountered on his one and only mini nickel run. The anodizers screwed them up with a ~60%+ loss. He's already said that he is working on making a VV REO in the near future. I'll also be willing to bet that they wood version will be the first made... I also know enough about Rob, and his business ethics to say that if its in demand, he can make it to his standards, and its reliable/durrable he'll make it. I have NO DOUBT when he releases them that they'll be as awesome as the rest of the REO line-up. :2cool:

Skeeter T

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga CA
Maybe I'm nutz (no maybe about it, really :) ) but I *love* my mini's and grand's because they're all mechanical. Mechanical, I have a chance to fix, electronics....not so much

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. When I think of my three best friends. They're all okay. That means I'm the one. :)

I'm with you AP. If it's mechanical, I have a "chance" to fix it.
Ted

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
yes please make a vv REO, but also release some grands the same night so I can swoop one with no problems :D I wouldnt want to make it complicated, I found my sweet spot... its 4.2v-3.9v with 1.8ohm attys. making the grand my PERFECT PV! Now if he could put out some ORANGE grand doors, I would have a Husker REO and a Auburn reo, blue body with orange door and DT :) I think I just like football too much :p

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
yes please make a vv REO, but also release some grands the same night so I can swoop one with no problems :D I wouldnt want to make it complicated, I found my sweet spot... its 4.2v-3.9v with 1.8ohm attys. making the grand my PERFECT PV! Now if he could put out some ORANGE grand doors, I would have a Husker REO and a Auburn reo, blue body with orange door and DT :) I think I just like football too much :p
Why don't you get a tumbled door from me without a magnet and have it anodized locally.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I am working on the vv reos I have the electronics being built.Dont expect to see them in the next couple weeks not happening.I have to build a couple and do some beta testing .Before you ask I have a couple beta testers already selected. I will release some vv woodvils and then a vv grand.The grand will be a little taller

bucknut

Aug 11, 2011
Ohio
Wooo Hoooo!!!

I am working on the vv reos I have the electronics being built.Dont expect to see them in the next couple weeks not happening.I have to build a couple and do some beta testing .Before you ask I have a couple beta testers already selected. I will release some vv woodvils and then a vv grand.The grand will be a little taller

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com

I'm aquiver with anticipation. Maybe my first wood will be a vv!

You rock, Rob.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa

Yesss, I'm gonna be haunting that site like casper the ghost LOL. Gonna get 2 Grands!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread