The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Drew's Fishing Pics!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by VapingGeek, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WhatAClumsyGirl

WhatAClumsyGirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2009
    Mtns of Tennessee

Niceeeeeeeee Sstambo !! I heard they were awesome ! Glad you are enjoying the Droid and the camping trip ! Have a great time and stay warm.

2. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Ive had the droid a couple weeks now but am only using it now...At the inlaws in PA and dont need to set the lap top up...Although I did bring it with me , i dont need it to get most things done...These things are definatley pretty cool....
    Drew

3. sstambo

sstambo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2009
    Cape Coma, Florida
    LOL, Drew you have one too! Yea,it is very cool! I just got home from camping. I found some better instuctions online tonite. Getting better with it. LOL, it's like a mimi laptop.

4. Camel Crush

Camel Crush Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2009
    London, Kentucky
  5. sstambo

sstambo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2009
    Cape Coma, Florida
    Lovin' this DROID & verizon! The droid is the best thing since e-cigs! Although, the last camping spot I was at, I still couldn't get internet/3g.

A few weeks ago when we were camping in the keys & we were surf fishing. Had a blast catching jack creville. Big Ones! I will try see if I happened to get some pics of that to post. We also went on a charter boat while we were down in the keys. It was a major disappointment! Paid over $800. & barely caught anything. We always used this charter in the past and did extremely well with them. Now they are just terrible. It was a huge bummer!!! Oh well, had my xhaler all over Key West + alot of peeps asked me about it. That was fun.:thumbs:

6. SpottedPony

SpottedPony Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Rattlesnake territory
    Well, looks like you had fun. I fish w bologna at the end of the string..no hook....I just can't bear to kill innocent things..and no, I don't eat fish from the grocery or otherwise. Not that I hold it against those that do...just that my fishing pics are really boring!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.