Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Drew-LOL, having to take the dog out prolly gave your dad some time to cool down.
Clumsy-that is one cute basset!

Camping at Wekiwa Springs playin' on my new Droid I got for Christmas. Now I can do the internets when I go camping.

Niceeeeeeeee Sstambo !! I heard they were awesome ! Glad you are enjoying the Droid and the camping trip ! Have a great time and stay warm.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Drew-LOL, having to take the dog out prolly gave your dad some time to cool down.
Clumsy-that is one cute basset!

Camping at Wekiwa Springs playin' on my new Droid I got for Christmas. Now I can do the internets when I go camping.

Ive had the droid a couple weeks now but am only using it now...At the inlaws in PA and dont need to set the lap top up...Although I did bring it with me , i dont need it to get most things done...These things are definatley pretty cool....
Drew

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
Lovin' this DROID & verizon! The droid is the best thing since e-cigs! Although, the last camping spot I was at, I still couldn't get internet/3g.

A few weeks ago when we were camping in the keys & we were surf fishing. Had a blast catching jack creville. Big Ones! I will try see if I happened to get some pics of that to post. We also went on a charter boat while we were down in the keys. It was a major disappointment! Paid over $800. & barely caught anything. We always used this charter in the past and did extremely well with them. Now they are just terrible. It was a huge bummer!!! Oh well, had my xhaler all over Key West + alot of peeps asked me about it. That was fun.:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread