Drilled out air hole and lung hitting now......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazirob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
Cameron, NC
haha I'm sure i will at least try it though........ill just make sure to go outside first in case i vomit.....LOL......but yeah i have read about the lower ohms you go the more vapor your getting thus the nic content. Im gonna be getting some new low mic juice just gotta get through all the juice i have now.lol

TastyKakes

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Philadelphia
haha I'm sure i will at least try it though........ill just make sure to go outside first in case i vomit.....LOL......but yeah i have read about the lower ohms you go the more vapor your getting thus the nic content. Im gonna be getting some new low mic juice just gotta get through all the juice i have now.lol

I have the same issue: for a whole bunch of 18 and 12mg juice laying around that I'm not about to waste, so I've just been cutting it with straight VG. Some of the lighter flavors have led me to bite the bullet and just order another small bottle of zero nic same flavor to dilute, but just straight vg hasn't killed the flavor too much on most - my guess is since the clouds have damn near doubled, the flavor still seems about the same lol.
Just picked up about eight 30mL bottles of 6mg to enjoy once I ween my old stash down; should allow just enough time for them to steep to perfection :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread