Drip Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastianbach

Oct 8, 2018
Hi there,

You know smoking DL may give a harm on your teeth. On the other hand, this is the style i like most to vape actually.

I m not betting that i have seen every kind of drip tips - this is in the hand - but i could not see any kind of drip tip that is a solution against that particular problem.

In one way, i also can not say that i have liked the styles of that tips. They seemed to be primitive to me, even the tips belonging to the high - end products indeed.

What i believe the solution about this problem is a drip tip that is wired up to the circuit ( or the chip of the mod, anyway, you got the point ). From now on it is your imagination how far you can go with a tip connected to the chip.

In my fantasy, you may be able to rotate the vape in the way you wish for. Or you may adjust the height of it. I would like to hear about your ideas on it. Please also tell if you liked the idea or not and if you do not like it, why?

Hope you like that concept.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
I think I understand the idea
Honestly, I don't. Not the tinyest lightbulb anywhere near my town. What's the problem? What's the supposed solution?
200w.gif

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
A drip tip... sync... with the mod? Because of... teeth?
200w.gif

Nope, sorry, still no idea.

I thought it was gonna be about drip tips pushing against teeth, but then he said because of direct lung inhaling.....:tumble:

I think we need a better explanation of what the OP is getting at...........:?:

sebastianbach

Oct 8, 2018
Hello, english is not my mother tongue. So the toppic may look irrelevant, my bad.

You can forget all the definitions anyway, just focus on the idea if you like it. I also do not claim it is a good idea either. Maybe with another ideas supporting it.

After all, i would like to set up the vape coming from the tip anyway. What i mean was in other words, enlarging the drip tip without changing the body?

I will eventually tell what i m ought to i believe:)

sebastianbach

Oct 8, 2018
I can say it is the heat from the vape, but can not know what it is exactly until the time i get to the dentist for sure. My dental problems may be not relevant with the vape.

I was basically intended to tell the concept which you storage the vape in the drip tip and get it in the way you like as you arrange on the mod. Like everything this concept has plus and minuses, hope you like it. Sorry for the misinformation anyway.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
I have experienced a bit of discomfort on my front teeth if I pull hot vapor in while teeth are in the way, like sensitive teeth. Sudden change in temp on the teeth plus feels like they are drying out, not comfortable. The answer may be as simple as holding the tip in your mouth differently, so it does not hit teeth, less hot vapor by lower wattage, or a narrower drip tip. Many large diameter tips have adaptors to put a narrower "510" size drip tip on.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Last edited:

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
Sounds like a sensitive teeth issue either from the heat or possibly cooling effect of the vapor.
I'm only guessing.

After all, i would like to set up the vape coming from the tip anyway. What i mean was in other words, enlarging the drip tip without changing the body?
Do mean changing the inner diameter of the drip tip without changing the outer dimension of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread