Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
The screws are a kind I don't have a driver for (star bit). Guess I'm going to have to replace it :(

Maybe a Friend, Family Member, Neighbor, or Co-Worker would have a Torx Driver set you could borrow? Or you could even pick up a Cheap set at a Hardware Store for about the same price as a Pack of Smokes.

Not say'n that taking the Cover Off and Cleaning things will Fit It. But I hate to let a Tiny Screw stand in my way when I want to take something apart.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Maybe a Friend, Family Member, Neighbor, or Co-Worker would have a Torx Driver set you could borrow? Or you could even pick up a Cheap set at a Hardware Store for about the same price as a Pack of Smokes.

Not say'n that taking the Cover Off and Cleaning things will Fit It. But I hate to let a Tiny Screw stand in my way when I want to take something apart.
I agree.I bought a complete set of bits that has star,flat and phillips head screwdriver bits,and some allen key bits with the driver for like $7.99 or so at Harbor freight.Taking a mod apart was what made me buy that kit haha.

Layzee Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2015
I'm Not exactly sure what Protection a DripBox 60w has besides Reverse and Low Battery Cut-Off?

At 32:45 in this Video, Phil talks about what it is supposed to have.

I treat mine like a Pure Mech Mod.

Thanks for the link... .06 just seems very low before the short protection kicks in and it will not fire. Even limited to 10 seconds surely its not going to be good for the battery long term?

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Thanks for the link... .06 just seems very low before the short protection kicks in and it will not fire. Even limited to 10 seconds surely its not going to be good for the battery long term?

I agree.

And it was Worrisome to read about someone running a .06 Ohm build and their Battery getting Very Hot. Like the guy said his was in that DripBox 160W thread.

Couple that with the Circuit Board not having any Thermal Shut Down ability and you have all the makings for a Bad Day.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread