The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

dripbox

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by gertan72, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gertan72

gertan72 Senior Member Verified Member

Feb 7, 2013
    İstanbul - TÜRKİYE
    finally budget friend squonk mod is coming :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  2. Tamer El-Meehy

Tamer El-Meehy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2014
    Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
    Interesting! Any idea when will it be out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. fishwater

fishwater Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2015
    New Hampshire
    It was only a matter of time, I've said this for a little while now that once a big name gets into the squonk game it will open it up to the masses. I think it's great to see personally & think it will just mean more choices for all squonker's.

• Like Like x 9
  4. TheDigital99

TheDigital99 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I agree, I think the gates are slowly opening....

First it was atty's, quite a few of the new atty's coming out have a squonk pin option.... Some have terribly small feed holes

I think this kit, by a mainstream manufacturer will bring more attention to squonking

The unfortunate or fortunate side (depends on how you look at) of this attention, is cloning...

• Like Like x 4
  5. Tamer El-Meehy

Tamer El-Meehy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2014
    Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
    And competition to small producers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. puffon

puffon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Hope the atty is not proprietary.

• Like Like x 3
  7. TheDigital99

TheDigital99 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I am trying to find some more info on the dripbox, but struggling at the moment

• Like Like x 1
  8. pokemom

pokemom Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I was just about to post the same picture!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. m3th1dz

m3th1dz In way over his head Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2015
    Philadelphia
    The more I look at it the more I think this is fake.
    1. No information online anywhere. Not on there website or Facebook page
    2. The quality of the image just screems PhotoShop
    3. The use of "RRP" kanger has never listed pricing on there product brochure and when they do mention pricing they use the term "msrp" You don't see very many manufacturers using "RRP" as term

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

10. Falconeer

Falconeer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2015
    Hawick, Scotland.
    This one has aroused great interest in a Squonking Group that I'm also in...but none of us can find any more info on when and where this might become available, particularly in the UK.

I have to say given the lack of back up info the question has crossed my mind "Is this spoof?"

I really hope it isn't, but we'll see...

11. TXBiker

TXBiker Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2014
    Center of Texas
    Only thing I was on Kanger's site was a teaser of the atty. Came up zero on the mod also.......

12. muzichead

muzichead Resident Knucklehead Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    This is actually an ad for vendors...

After the announcement of Aspire yesterday, today Kangertech announcing its new product. And it was with surprise that we discover that the famous Chinese brand decided to launch into the " Bottom Feeder " with the"Dripbox Starter Kit".

[​IMG]

DRIPBOX STARTER KIT: FIRST PHOTOS AND INFORMATION

This is already a great surprise to discover that Kanger have decided to venture into the "Bottom Feeder" as what those who proclaim this practice as the future of vape not downright wrong.
    This "starter kit" will be composed of a box (the "Dripmod") and an atomizer (the "Subdrip"). We already know that the e-liquid capacity will reach 7 ml and the box will require a 18650 battery. In terms of resistance, it just work with interchangeable coils, Kangetech has already announced that the price of these famous coils will be the same as the OCC resistance.

Design side, we find ourselves in the line of what is already Kangertech the"Dripbox" kit will be a mix between the Subox and last Nebox. In terms of colors, a classic choice between black, red and white are available.

The maximum power of this "Dripbox" kit will be 60 watts and that it will accept up to 0.2 ohm resistors. Finally as we can see from the picture of the dripper supply e-liquid will be done directly by pressing the bottle at the bottom of the box.

DRIPBOX STARTER KIT: PRICE AND AVAILABILITY

Kangertech has not announced availability date for the "Dripbox Starter Kit" although this is expected soon. We know from cons that will be offered at around $ 44.90 to suppliers. Prepare therefore a price of around 80 Euros in France on exit. We will give you all the information as soon as we have them.

• Like Like x 6
  13. Falconeer

Falconeer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2015
    Hawick, Scotland.
    fingers crossed then!

• Like Like x 1
  14. gertan72

gertan72 Senior Member Verified Member

Feb 7, 2013
    İstanbul - TÜRKİYE
    • Like Like x 2
  15. m3th1dz

Feb 9, 2015
    Philadelphia
    That's awesome then.

• Like Like x 1
  16. DoomiteAsh

DoomiteAsh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2014
    Amarillo, TX
    I've gotta say that the Dripbox looks really promising! I've got a Subox that I'm using as my out N about mod, and its been pretty solid in terms of quality. Might just have to get a Dripbox later this year!

Sent from Doomite Central!

17. TheMike21

TheMike21 Super Member ECF Veteran

What I don't get is why they are saying the subdrip will only use replaceable coils? What about an RBA? I had never heard about a driper with stock coils

• Like Like x 1
  18. m3th1dz

Feb 9, 2015
    Philadelphia
    They're probably trying to market beginners or people who don't feel comfortable building coils and re-wicking

• Like Like x 1
  19. TheMike21

TheMike21 Super Member ECF Veteran

But will they give us the RBA option or will this be like my evic VTC combo where I threw the tank away almost immediately?

• Like Like x 2
  20. m3th1dz

Feb 9, 2015
    Philadelphia
    Don't know. We'll have to wait to see. If I had to guess you'll be throwing away the atty

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.