Drippers. How do you clean out your atties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sedateme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Bismarck, ND
If you simply want to change flavors, just blow the atty out into a paper towel for a bit. Once you stop getting juice to come out, you should be good to go. You might get slight flavor carry-over, but if you do it wont be much at all.

If it's your 306 that is spitting, do you have an XL drip tip? The extra length helps to keep the spitting juice from reaching your mouth.

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
If you are getting juice in the mouth, you might have overfilled. Don't quite remember how many drops you should put into the attie for 306's. For the dual coil atomizers I use, the hold allot of juice, i put about 8 drops in, let it sit for 30 seconds then put in another 6 drops. When it is empty tasting I put in 6 more drops. For most 510 atomizers its usually 3 drops from dry, 30 seconds then 2-3 drops more.

Does the atomizer vape really sluggish when you get juice in the mouth? What voltage are you vaping, this might effect it as well.

Another suggestion, the snickerdoodle is heavy in cinnamon, that flavor is really hard to remove from anything. Vodka will remove the flavor most times. I would get a seperate attie for the flavor or throw it into a cartomizer. I have dripped snickerdoodle in an attie and it never really vaped out. I had to actually soak it in alcohaul or boil in water to remove the flavor. Some people get some vg or pg non flavored and use that to vape the flavor out. YOu could just put another flavor in and within 2-3 drip periods, the bulk of the flavor should be gone.

Another thing you might want to check out is a drip shield if you are not using a 306.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I love my drip shield .I really recomend it . WHat i hate most about dripping is that after a few pulls the atty gets so hot it could singe my fingers/lip .The drip shield not only makes it leak free but acts as a heatsink to dissapate heat . Kills two problems .I use the drip shield on my 306 attys as well with the XL drip tip . Iv been strictly a carto guy until i got the drip shield and cisco 306 attys . SNickerdoodle i never use in a atty only because i find it tastes much better in a boge carto .

Coil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2011
SO. CAL
PGA or Vodka to clean em... Vegetable Glycerin to clear out any flavor from your last juice. Blow out the juice in to a paper towel, drop 3 drips of the VG into your atty and puff on it a few times like you usually would without inhaling. Blow out the Vg and rinse & repeat if needed. Drip your snicker doodle and Vape away... Quicker then having to wait for a atty to dry if you soak it and works good with Bobas. I use this method all the time;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread