Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
I had done what you did, search high and low for tips...great thread. I've been using my SS T-Tip for 2 days now and am hoping I'm using it right. I'm using mine with my eGo and but 3 drops in it and vape and I'm loving it but now sure what else I need to do...as in will it gunk up the atty fast or anything like that...It's been great thus far though :)

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
Just drip 2-3 drops directly on the atomizers or if you have a t-tip drip through the tip. You can tell when you need to add a couple of drop. The vapor will dissipate and you get practically nothing you need to drip again. You have to drip quite often but to me its better than refilling carts. If you drip too much you will flood the atomizer.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I haven't got a T Tip so not sure I can help with using one :(
As for dripping - I do that a lot - the only issue is seeing the darn bridge, its so tiny and dark in there. You can get pippette type things to help drip. I do have one bought from the baby section of the pharmacy for giving eye and ear drops and they have a fine tip, very small and narrow that fits inside the atty very well.
Usually I put between 2 - 4 drops on the attty bridge and vape away. Topping off when I feel the taste is geting thin or you just know there's no juice in there; there's often still vapor though but it tastes harsh. I top off with about 2 or 3 drops at a time.
Its fairly idiot proof (how fortunate for me...lol) but I still manage to go hog wild at times and flood the thing. Easily fixed with a good blow out though. Get used to blowing out. I do it a lot - flavor changes and accidents both require a good blow (flavor changes sometimes a couple of primer puffs but usually I just vape the interesting mix until I taste pure new flavor) I tend to blow thru the cart end as its easier btw - sometimes with the empty cart still attached :D
I know people say use the battery end but I only use that end if my atty is starting to flag a bit.
There's really not much more to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread