dripping question

Status
Not open for further replies.

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
everyone says dripping is the best way to try your new different flavors you havent tried yet. well I decided to do this and instead of being able to try each flavor on its own I seem to be crating my own flavor mixes this way. I first dripped a coffee juice and vaped until I thought it was all gone then I thought hey lets try this watermelon I have and see how it taste. Instead I invented watermelon-coffee (which is not as bad as it sounds). So my question is how do you transition from flavor to flavor when dripping?

IMV8PIN

Mar 30, 2012
East Coast
I usually just blow (from the mouthpiece end) the old juice out and vape till the mix is gone. It doesn't take long. RY-4 and banana actually wasn't bad. :)

I agree with blowing out the atty. I've also tried vaping VG til the flavor is gone but I feel that it takes too long. I sometimes even blow it out really well sand still drip a few drops of vg and blow again if it's a flavor that is really different from the next.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
take basic Menthol type of juice; just menthol, not tobacco, fruit, what have you... i.e. Arctic Ice from Vapor Bomb, and use it like a segue (can't think of any other word)...

1. drip AI into the atty and it accents the previous flavor
2. drip it again and it's AI on its own more or less
3. add new flavor which is accented with AI
4. new flavor only

works like a charm every time as AI is good with everything or on its own.

andyapos

Feb 21, 2012
greece
i have a bridgeless 510 lr atty for dripping and unfortunately in order to change tastes i have to wash it with water some times but the best thing to do is to let it upside down in a paper towel by night to dip all the juices out , if you do it overnight every day you don t need to wash it so often. but i think that dripping is the next best thing to genesis :)

Mdemon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Trinidad
so I learned to day after going to 3 different drugstores and a grocery store that vg is not as easy to find as people say...I still need to try walmart but rite aide, walgreens and cvs all either looked at me dumb or said they didn't carry it.

Don't ask for VG, ask for Glycerin USP. Same thing.

n9emz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Florida Space Coast
home.bluemarble.net
I use separate clean attys for flavor checks. In the case of DIY stuff, I load up separate 510-Ts for time testing rather than repeatedly pulling my juices out of steepage.

1stDIY510s.JPG

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
i have not been able to find VG other than from bulk (too big) where it's for other uses.... the only thing i've found locally is Glycerin which is PG. You can get VG from juice vendors... search it here.

Well not exactly; PG isn't Glycerin, it's Propylene Glycol. If you're finding Glycerin (USP grade) locally I believe it is pharmaceutical grade Glycerin. Now, whether it was derived from vegetables I have no clue, but if it says "USP" I've been okay with it (so far).

Happy Vaping, folks! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread