Dripping with cartomizer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LookMa`NoSmoK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2012
Vaporfornia
as far as i know this is not good for automatic batteries, please someone correct me if im wrong.

really great, had some carts that weren't tasting or working to good after some use. Stumbled upon this, I'm doing it with my Halo e-cig and well, tell me what you think.Note: I dont know if you can do this with dual coils and do this at your own risk, preferably with a carto that is not working so well for what ever reason. Also I'm pretty new to e-cigs so if anyone has anything to add or take away from this, please do. Enjoy, I know I am.:vapor:

Last edited:

inter_ceptor00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Minor Details
the problem with auto batteries is there is a hole through the connector into the inside of the battery case which could allow juice to leak into the battery innards and maybe cause a short in the battery and kill it. Manual batteries typically have a sealed connector which prevents this problem.

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
Even sealed batts aren't 100% sealed, just better than unsealed for protection. I wouldn't drip in an auto unless I hated the battery and didn't care if it died. I have done this with old cartos on my manual 808's and it was great!! The flavor is so much richer. Flavors that I don't like in my cartos, like coffee, are really good dripping.

GWG73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Florida
"I don't know if you heard that, but that's my wife farting in the background"

OMG.... I spit soda all over my screen when I watched that Video.

HAHAHAHA!!!!

:laugh:

And he was so casual about that too!

I actually did this myself, as we are waiting on some 510 ats for drip testing some new flavors. Works okay, but I wouldn't do it on a regular basis, as I seemed to get mixed results.

I was a bit confused as to why he spent all the time "working" the material to get it out. I just took a small hook tool, grabbed hold of the material, and tugged it out. Did this on 10 or so carts and had no problem, 5 seconds per cart to extract the filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread