Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I use mine everyday, all the time... Love it!!!

vamo-001-smlr.jpg

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Been using a Boge XL the last few days for work.
Forgot how much liquid an XL could hold.

How much, exactly? I just had to order some "regular" cartos (non-tank use) and I decided to get XL rather than the standard length, but I don't know for sure exactly how much they hold.

Andria

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
How much, exactly? I just had to order some "regular" cartos (non-tank use) and I decided to get XL rather than the standard length, but I don't know for sure exactly how much they hold.

Andria

Using the condom fill method, I filled the taller cup 3/4 x 3 and the Carto absorbed all of it. Then I topped it with another 8-10 drops.
Probably 1.25-1.5ml Total
For only being 10mm taller they seem to hold 2x the liquid.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Using the condom fill method, I filled the taller cup 3/4 x 3 and the Carto absorbed all of it. Then I topped it with another 8-10 drops.
Probably 1.25-1.5ml Total
For only being 10mm taller they seem to hold 2x the liquid.

Ok, cool. I guess that explains why the XL cartos in my tank, when I first "prime" them with 1.1ml, still give off some air bubbles after I fill the tank, as the carto fully absorbs liquid.

Really glad I bookmarked that electronicstix link someone posted a while back; $3.75 for a 5-pk of XL cartos is amazing. If I got a cartopuncher, I could save some serious buckolas. Where's the cheapest place to get one of those?

Andria

VapinWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Grand Bay, Alabama USA
I loved cartos when I first started vaping, love my IBTanks. But every carto we got would just 'plug up' after only a day vaping. First carto ever lasted over 11 days. (About 50ml of 24mg juice) About 6 months in they just started clogging at about 4ml. 8ml was the max I could run through one. :(

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Chelonian

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
Upper East TN
I loved cartos when I first started vaping, love my IBTanks. But every carto we got would just 'plug up' after only a day vaping. First carto ever lasted over 11 days. (About 50ml of 24mg juice) About 6 months in they just started clogging at about 4ml. 8ml was the max I could run through one. :(

This happened to me with a few juices. Most that I like do fine.
Is that happening with every juice?

Redacted

VapinWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Grand Bay, Alabama USA
This happened to me with a few juices. Most that I like do fine.
Is that happening with every juice?

Redacted
It was happening with every juice blend and nic strength I tried at the time. I was DIY'n at the time and went from 0/100 through 100/0 pg/vg ratios. 4 to 8ml was the max I could vape. I was very frustrated as had stocked up with 60+ cartos.
This was about the same time PBusardo was talking about 'BogeGate'. (Turkey - Bacon flavor) I never got that taste.

I have not had the money to try another carto since as things have been too tight. T2's, T3's, PT's are all working.

VapinWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Grand Bay, Alabama USA
... kinda like driving an old Chevy Vega.

Give me a turbo (Fogger) or a super charger (Orchid). Please. :laugh:

(diclaimer: What ever make you happy and is legal, LOL)

In my neck of the woods we would drop a small block 350 in an old Vega

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah

You use dark/sweet flavors :lol:

This carto has been in that tank for 91 days, notice that the juice is clear enough to reflect the cap color.
    P1000831_zps00210c89.jpg

It has probably had 100+ ml of juice go through it.

They're really expensive cartos too :lol:
    http://www.electronicstix.com/colle...cartomizer-standard-resistance-3-0-ohm-5-pack

Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    I keep wondering why sweet flavors gum up cartos. It's not real sugar, it's sucralose, and my juice is nearly clear, and quite thin, it's just sweet... but I have to change my carto about every 3 days, or it either starts to leak onto the battery post, or it starts tasting like burnt metal.

Don't really mind; every 3-ish days means a 10pack of cartos is about a month's supply, so the cost isn't that bad, but still... would love to know.

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    You use dark/sweet flavors :lol:

This carto has been in that tank for 91 days, notice that the juice is clear enough to reflect the cap color.
    P1000831_zps00210c89.jpg

It has probably had 100+ ml of juice go through it.

They're really expensive cartos too :lol:
    Boge 510 Blank Cartomizer Standard Resistance 3.0 oHM 5 Pack – ElectronicStix.Com

I ordered that exact pkg of cartos from electronicstix on Monday... they shipped on Tuesday, and I have seen ZERO tracking updates since Wednesday, when they left a PO in Salt Lake City. I'm getting annoyed, because it seems that they're lost somewhere. :grr:

Andria

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread