The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DSE 601C - Cartomizer Pipe

Discussion in 'DSE 601 *Pipe*' started by padejash, Sep 15, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mclarkson

mclarkson Full Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Kansas
    Thanks guys. What, exactly, is an 'atomizer tank' and how does it differ from what I have now? At first glance, it looks like pretty much the same thing. (I admit near-total ignorance.)

2. Ken_A

Ken_A Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2013
    Florida
    I know your frustration!! here is a god primer on the different delivery devices
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/baditude/3230-1-proper-terminology-carto-tank-what-primer-juice-delivery-attachments.html

also, I recommend that you do a search on youtube for ecigarette, ecig and epipe. you will learn very quickly!!

a good show to watch is Weds at 8:30 your time at Vapers Place - VP Live Vape Team
    well.. except this week, it's the 4th of July this week and they will not boradcast :) but next week!!
    they have very good information!

3. mclarkson

mclarkson Full Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Kansas
    Oh, man. This thing just gets worse and worse. Now, it takes four or five draws to get it started puffing and then, after about six puffs, it stops again. The light comes on. Air moves. The tank is full. Nothing is clogged. No vape. :(

Starting to think I've flushed this money down the toilet.

4. Ken_A

Jan 13, 2013
    Florida
    Just get a nice Puri tank. it may look funny, but should work without any issues... I had that same problem with cartos. being a pipe smoker must mean that you draw too hard on the darned things and they stop working.
    If all else fails, get an inexpensive Ego style device to keep you vaping while you wait for something else for your pipe

5. Unhooked

Unhooked Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2012
    Michigan USA
    If I recall correctly these particular pipes have a big issue with juice dripping from the carto into the pipe and ruining the auto switch. Search ECF (this forum) and you'll see a few discussions of the matter.

6. mclarkson

mclarkson Full Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Kansas
    If the switch was ruined, would it still be turning the light on and off when I draw?

7. mclarkson

mclarkson Full Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Kansas
    I can't help but notice that practically everything that's recommended to me is perpetually out of stock everywhere. :(

8. Ken_A

Jan 13, 2013
    Florida
  9. mclarkson

mclarkson Full Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Kansas
    Hmmm. I see: Stock Status: Out of Stock

10. Ken_A

Jan 13, 2013
    Florida
  11. mclarkson

mclarkson Full Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Kansas
    So, is it possible that my cartomizers are plugged up or burned out or something?

Can I replace / repair / rehabilitate them somehow?

12. Ken_A

Jan 13, 2013
    Florida
    easiest way to be sure if your cartomizers are shot is to try them out on a different device. You can get an e-go for less than $15 It's a stick-battery, but will help you check.

13. Koman
    This message by Koman has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 13, 2014.
    Sep 16, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.