dse601c popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Loaf

Mar 31, 2013
Boston, MA, USA
Honestly I wondered this same thing. I am the type to research things before ordering, but could not find much info on it. I ordered a DSE601C from china and am still waiting for it to come in. Since I ordered it, I made my own pipe and have makings for a second. I imagine it is decent quality, it's a fairly simple construction. I will let you know when I get it in. If you are looking for one to buy, I'd probably be willing to sell my without using it, when I get it. I am fairly happy with the one I made.

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA

Big Loaf

Mar 31, 2013
Boston, MA, USA
Mine showed up in the mail today. First impression is that it's high quality. Feels great, has nice weight to it. Its a decent size. The "wood" looks great (real or not) and the innards seem like they are good quality. I have bought a lot from china so I my expectations were not high, but this pipe pleasantly surprised me. The faux bowl cover seems a bit cheesy. It's just sparkly clear plastic, but it looks good when lit up. I will let you know if I have any troubles, but so far so good.

Jahf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
Nederland, Colorado, United States
I got a free 618 as part of a giveaway contest. The 618 is the 601 with carto tank (maybe the same as the 601-C with a new model number, maybe an upgraded model, unsure).

2 weeks? Mine died within around 30 -puffs-. And every single puff tasted like plastic (and before I washed the parts it tasted like plastic and machine oil). And it is a POS when it comes to how the cap screws on/off and the cheap metal battery arm inside. Oh and the red LED that lights the cap worked for about 4 puffs and never activated again.

Save up the money for a "real" pipe (ePipeMods, JazzCarto, etc etc) or put the money towards a nice non-pipe mod or high end traditional ecigarette.

These things wholesale from China for $25-30 depending on qty ... resold through middlemen for $40-60 ... then retailed to you for $76-100. TOTAL waste of money. I'm currently using the carto+tank+mouthpiece on a different battery just to sample a new juice flavor and at least the carto isn't total crap ... but I'd be ...... if I'd paid anything for it. The tank does not disassemble and the ends of the poly are already cracking (and it isn't my juice, all of my juices are mild).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread