nova mini heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogmar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Lake Tahoe
Vapor Kings seems to have them in stock.
They say you might receiveshort wick heads in the 2.4 2.8 heads. All of the ones i get from them have been long wicks.

Vision Vivi Nova replacement atomizer head
Has anyone bought these? The wicks are super short in the picture. Do they cut the wicks for the pictures, or are they really that short? Just wondering because I have a couple Vivi Novas and noticed that GV is out, so another supplier would be nice to have.

Has anyone bought these? The wicks are super short in the picture. Do they cut the wicks for the pictures, or are they really that short? Just wondering because I have a couple Vivi Novas and noticed that GV is out, so another supplier would be nice to have.

If u have long wick. U can cut it short by yourself. Cut it little by little to your desired vapor. Shorter wick = liquid will be delivered to the coil faster.

Doogmar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Lake Tahoe
If u have long wick. U can cut it short by yourself. Cut it little by little to your desired vapor. Shorter wick = liquid will be delivered to the coil faster.

I actually want the longer wicks that come with the Vivi Nova :p I have wire ordered, as I am getting a rba. I'll probably try to make my own wicks, but if it's a pita I would rather just buy them for my VN.

Oh the shorter thing make sense....I didn't think about that. :p I'm used to the 'swirl and tip' thing so I guess it isn't a big deal.

I actually want the longer wicks that come with the Vivi Nova :p I have wire ordered, as I am getting a RBA. I'll probably try to make my own wicks, but if it's a pita I would rather just buy them for my VN.

Oh the shorter thing make sense....I didn't think about that. :p I'm used to the 'swirl and tip' thing so I guess it isn't a big deal.

Oooppss.. my bad. :p
I'm looking for a long wicks too. But I'm just going to wait for the other 5 heads used up, and recoil back with new wicks. Or perhaps, SS mesh. :D

heater

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Broken Arrow Ok.

All mine have been the longer wick. I have trimmed them as mentioned but not that short.

I have a head that i will cut that short and give it a try as i keep my tank topped off usually and i tip and swirl even if it is long wicks.

it's really easy to make new wicks for the heads you already have, takes practice, i can make a new coil on my vivi heads in about 3 minutes, i don't even like the factory ones now, i tear apart a new one to make it myself

mind share with us what were required to rebuild the coil? and what kind of wick that you used? I'm going to rebuild the coil soon, and I need to know what needed to be ordered. what kind of kanthal wire that suit best and what kind of wick that can last longer, but can produce much better flavor, and hit. Thanks.

i use fibrewick, organic cotton and regular cotton ,and kanthal wire, it's really easy, i like the fibrewick the best so far, not use the guage of kanthal, doesn't say on the package but it works, probably .32

is it Kanthal A1 Wire 0.20mm 32 awg?
how much ohm that you can get? How much wrap? 5? 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread