Twilight Cavendish

Status
Not open for further replies.

deezdrama

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
illinois
Ive seen Hurricane is out of business so figured it would be ok to discuss this tobacco flavor.
Ive vaped alot of HHV tobacco flavors in my years but a buddy at work let me drip some of his twilight cavendish a while back and it was probably the best tobacco juice ive ever tasted. Had a nice realistic cigar/pipe tobacco flavor with hints of sweet and charred oak.
Id really like to mix up something similar. I have all the flavors Id like to use except for the tobacco.
Ive read inawera cavendish is popular along with TFA western tobacco.
Ive never tried either and wondered if anyone knew which tobacco to go with?

Or does anyone have a good recipe to anything similar to twilight cavendish?

Thanks

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Vendor's description lists (in order):Cavendish, Honey, Vanilla, Smoked/charred oak. I would start with the premise that this is the basic profile (though that doesn't mean that there are other things hiding in there).

Without a recipe to start from you are going to have to be willing to invest time, some money (for duplicate ingredients to find the correct one), and LOTS of patience. If this sounds like something you want to do, and want me to explain how I would go about it, let me know.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
OK; back with you @deezdrama. While trying to collect my thoughts and figure out how to explain my process I found a great resource that explains it far better (and less confusing :)) than I ever could.

Wayne Walker (uses enyawreklaw as his handle on most forums) is a well respected author of many great recipes and owner of the website DIY or Die. He has a page on his site that deals with the process of cloning here: Let's Talk About: Cloning Ejuice (DIY Ejuice Tips)

I suggest that you spend the 13 minutes and watch the video. Then you can come back and ask any follow-up questions.

deezdrama

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
illinois
I don't know if you seen but they are selling their recipes. I think you have to buy them all but if that one is worth it to you, could save countless hours of trying to clone it. All 43 flavors recipes they offer for $100.

Recipes For ALL 43 HV Flavors

Thanks, I did end up getting this recipe... ecf wont let me link it but its on ELR, now I just have to wait for the few flavors I didnt have to arrive.

Oh.....the main tobacco flavor profile was black honey tobacco, maple, black fire, hickory smoke, and small accents of western, and ry4 double

Reactions: Vicman

deezdrama

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
illinois
Ya, there sweetener amounts are sickoning. Twilight has next to none and is an excellent vape. Sunset is overly sweet like most of the rest.

I got som pure stevia in vg coming to play with so if I can figure out how many drops equals a ml of sucralose.... I will be good to go and feel safer and not turd coils up in a dozen hits.

Adam harris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2015
North Carolina
Ya, there sweetener amounts are sickoning. Twilight has next to none and is an excellent vape. Sunset is overly sweet like most of the rest.

I got som pure stevia in vg coming to play with so if I can figure out how many drops equals a ml of sucralose.... I will be good to go and feel safer and not turd coils up in a dozen hits.

Those are some scary amounts of sweetener. I have a feeling that most commercial juice is loaded though..maybe not this bad though..12% sweetener is just bad..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread