dse901 battery problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

expat

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Arkansas
The thing is, I charged this battery two days ago, and it has been on the counter since then. It wasn't lit up at 0300 when I was out last, but on at 0830.

I've checked that out uba egar, and you are right. There was a tiny drop of something near the hole in the center, and a twisted up bit of paper towel inserted into the hole showed traces on it as well.

I have cleaned that up, and as the battery is totally discharged I can go ahead and recharge it?

expat

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Arkansas
How do I thin it out, whatever is in there with alcohol? All I have done so far is clean inside the opening as far as I can reach, with a twist of dry paper towel.

We use cartridges on this 901 and don't drip. This is the Ecig my husband uses, I have a Riva 510 with manual batteries.

I think it's still got issues. At first on the charger the light is red, and the blue tip flashes, but within a minute the light turns green and the LED stays on blue.

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
Any 901 battery will do. Thing is, those are old news. Imo, 901 and carts are a real pain to use. That's how I started out last year, and quickly got away from them when I found dripping worked better for me. Now, cartomizers are the thing to try. Great hits, and way less hassle.
Here is a few recommendations:

Vapor4Life-Because it's your life - E-Cigarettes/Smoking Alternatives < I like their batteries and juices, but not a huge fan of their carto's

Electronic Cigarettes By Bloog < Their batteries are good, don't sell juice yet, but their carto's rock out. Very good hits.

NHaler • Smoking Alternatives < These guys have good products and juices as well. I just bought a contraption called an IGO from them. It's just a big 808 battery that comes with huge cartos that last all day almost. Battery is good for about 10 hours +. Any of these will be a night and day diff from a regular 901 imo.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Bloog does not sell manual batteries.

Unfortunately, KR808D-1 manuals still have a hole in the end but a lot more juice would need to get in there to kill one.

My fave slim manuals are 510 especially 510 mega xl manuals (280mah, same charge life as KR808D-1 standard battery but a bit longer). 510 manuals are totally sealed on the threaded end. And the Boge standard resistance 510 carto blanks are very nice on 510.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread