Diamond Battery Flashlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick07

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
MS
All the lights were turned out last night except for a LED nightlight and as I was crawling into bed I remembered I forgot something in my study at the other end of the house.

As I passed the counter separating the kitchen from the dining room I picked up my Diamond Battery which I keep in a crystal dish on the counter.

As I proceeded down the dark hall I gave it a puff and the whole hallway lit up. I was absolutely amazed and thought of several ways it could be used as a flashlight.

Anyway........

Nitemist

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
West Seneca, NY
As I passed the counter separating the kitchen from the dining room I picked up my Diamond Battery which I keep in a crystal dish on the counter.

As I proceeded down the dark hall I gave it a puff and the whole hallway lit up. I was absolutely amazed and thought of several ways it could be used as a flashlight.

One heck-of-a-good idea!

Kanza

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2011
Wilmette, IL
Our lights went out during a storm tonight...total darkness...pitch black...pouring rain...and I am stuck in a room where I was sorting items for donations...junk EVERYWHERE! :lol:

Now the bad news is there's tons of stuff to trip me up, but the good news is there are lots of candles in that room. Now the bad news is *NO* lighter, of course, and no matches because I don't smoke, but the good news is I vape and therefore had two ecigs with me. The bad news is one was my beloved stealth but the good news is the other is a diamond series! :p

It WORKED! My purple diamond series saved my life (well, it came close) and I was able to fight my way through the donations to freedom! And then it guided me out the door, to my car and then off to Borders going out of business sale! Darn battery cost me a ton of money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread