dual atty ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudbusting

Apr 6, 2017
uk
    Hi all,although relatively new to vaping ,i am looking into getting a mod with a dual atomizer ,two fire buttons and variable wattage so a different coil can be used in each tank.
    I have looked at the Chainsmoker Dual Atty Mechanical Mod,but there appears to be no variable wattage mode...nice looking piece of kit though...is there anything currently on the market to suite ? i'm considering building my own or getting one built ,even thought about making a housing and just putting two mini mods together,but it would look stupid and be too bulky ..

Reactions: BrotherBob

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
      Hi all,although relatively new to vaping ,i am looking into getting a mod with a dual atomizer ,two fire buttons and variable wattage so a different coil can be used in each tank.
      I have looked at the Chainsmoker Dual Atty Mechanical Mod,but there appears to be no variable wattage mode...nice looking piece of kit though...is there anything currently on the market to suite ? i'm considering building my own or getting one built ,even thought about making a housing and just putting two mini mods together,but it would look stupid and be too bulky ..
      Welcome and glad you joined. Thanks for the post, I thought I have seen everything, next we will have some tube bender placing four MM in a thin wall pipe and swedging down one end so you can get your mouth around it (would have to drill holes in pipe for MM buttons.
      Could vist: UK Forum
      Might like to read:
      vapetown
      http://www.vaporauthority.com/pages/learn
      http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/a...tte-college-guides-tutorials-information.html
      One Stop Reference Shop For New and Experienced Vapers
      http://guidetovaping.com/category/e-cig-beginner/
      http://www.smokingvapor.com/blog/2016/05/
      http://vapingcheap.com/vaping-101/
      (10) Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods | E-Cigarette Forum
      (1) Proper Terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments. | E-Cigarette Forum

Reactions: cloudbusting

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
      ECF Veteran
      Jul 8, 2016
        Well this thing does exist.... I'm not sure if it's what you had in mind but its certainly a weird and different tank though.

Pagoda RTA by Lohas Vapes | Worlds First Dual Deck RTA
        I'm pretty sure that all that tank is a combo between a premade coil and a self built coil, both vaping the same liquid at the same time. Why? is my only comment on that.

I've never seen a modern true dual atty mod. If OP really wants one then this is what I would suggest;
        2 of these nice flat square mods
        LVEFUS-4T.jpg

followed by one of these;
        upload_2017-4-10_15-12-4.jpeg

That's all I can think of.

CoreyDog

ECF Veteran
        Verified Member
        Oct 29, 2016
        Nottingham, UK
          I'm pretty sure that all that tank is a combo between a premade coil and a self built coil, both vaping the same liquid at the same time. Why? is my only comment on that.

I've never seen a modern true dual atty mod. If OP really wants one then this is what I would suggest;
          LVEFUS-4T.jpg

View attachment 647853

I never even knew such a thing existed until a friend of mine in Germany sent me a picture of it on his setup... It's just weird!

Apparently it mixes both liquids through one atomizer or can separate the two and have two different tanks running separate atomizers... suppose give the company credit for thinking outside the box. Allegedly it's a leaky little swine though.

Reactions: cloudbusting

cloudbusting

Apr 6, 2017
          uk

LVEFUS-4T.jpg

View attachment 647853

CoreyDog

ECF Veteran
            Verified Member
            Oct 29, 2016
            Nottingham, UK
              Nothing like that exists to my knowledge but it would actually be very easy to make one.

Just take the internals from two identical single 18650 mods, create a casing wide enough to accommodate both sets of internals, a pair of 510 connectors on the top well spaced and that's it. Could even salvage the screens/firing buttons from donor mods.

cloudbusting

Apr 6, 2017
              uk
                Nothing like that exists to my knowledge but it would actually be very easy to make one.

Just take the internals from two identical single 18650 mods, create a casing wide enough to accommodate both sets of internals, a pair of 510 connectors on the top well spaced and that's it. Could even salvage the screens/firing buttons from donor mods.
                sounds like the best option,i have engineering and electrical skills so it wouldn't be that hard ...

Reactions: CoreyDog

cloudbusting

Apr 6, 2017
                uk

LVEFUS-4T.jpg

View attachment 647853
                  u58Cysp.jpg

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
                  ECF Veteran
                  Verified Member
                  May 11, 2014
                  WI, USA