Dual battery squonk with tc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2017
USA
I recently ran into an ad from 3fvape that claimed they had a no name 2 battery dna250c squonker for $113. It looked to be the same design as the boxer which is a $300+ mod but was made out of superior plastic. I was quite excited, but looked for the thread and it was gone :/
Imho the boxer is one of the most overpriced products in vaping. A cheaper dna 250c squonker is right up my alley though
My first squonker was unregulated and I somehow 've need the battery. But it also has no display so I'm not sure what caused it to vent. Never again. This is part why I want a dual regulated a squonker now. I I've looked at the boxer but after a few negative reviews skipped the purchase.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
My first squonker was unregulated and I somehow 've need the battery. But it also has no display so I'm not sure what caused it to vent. Never again. This is part why I want a dual regulated a squonker now. I I've looked at the boxer but after a few negative reviews skipped the purchase.
Imho the boxer is a great idea with sub par excecution at an insane price. I personally would love to see the Buy VapeCige VTX200 200W Black 7ml 18650 TC VW Squonk Box Mod RDA Kitreviewed by someone. It appears to be of the same form factor using 18650s and having an injection molded frame instead of 3d printing. Also it’s like 1/3 the price. I got no information on how well it’s put together. I’d love to see a review on it but so far no one has done one that I can find.

If all you want is power mode though and you have no use for TC, a dna board is kind of a waste. There are bunches of dual battery squonkers in both 18650 and 2x700 . That should work fine for less money

Reactions: Fiestylillady

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2017
USA
Imho the boxer is a great idea with sub par excecution at an insane price. I personally would love to see the Buy VapeCige VTX200 200W Black 7ml 18650 TC VW Squonk Box Mod RDA Kitreviewed by someone. It appears to be of the same form factor using 18650s and having an injection molded frame instead of 3d printing. Also it’s like 1/3 the price. I got no information on how well it’s put together. I’d love to see a review on it but so far no one has done one that I can find.

If all you want is power mode though and you have no use for TC, a dna board is kind of a waste. There are bunches of dual battery squonkers in both 18650 and 2x700 . That should work fine for less money
I really want a DNA but my pockets give me the screw face everytime I even think about it. I cam deal with just power if the tc I this one is terrible. If I cam find a DNA and I have the coins I might treat myself for my bday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread