dual battery squonkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
I'm looking to see all my options, before I buy, I already have a Kanger DRIPBOX Starter kit , and I know about the DRIPBOX 160W Starter kit . I'm not interested in buying from china... it's not an option. I'm trying to find ones that I can get in Canada, or can buy from the US etc that will deliver to Canada. I'm probably going to buy the 160 this weekend, but I want to cover all my bases.

this is what comes up when I search...
SX350J Dual 18650 Squonker by Podunk_Steam on Shapeways
Gbox S100 by Geekvape- can't find a place to buy it not in china
Movkin Disguiser with Squonk Kit -same as the gbox

are there others? you know a place that will deliver to Canada?

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
Us squonkers don't get much love when comes to regulated devices. I built a single dna40 squonker last year. I end up filling the 6mm bottle at least once before a battery change. For me, I don't see a big advantage in a duel battery unless a higher wattage chip set is used. Maybe classywife will move you to the modders thread for a better response.

Reactions: stols001

ThaFuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2015
Virginia Beach
Yeah, i want one too. i just discovered recently that i have a lot of the right parts laying around. Im just to chicken to build it. But the idea is there. Series 26650 and a 120ml
2016-11-17 06.31.51.jpg

champions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Midwest
Yeah, i want one too. i just discovered recently that i have a lot of the right parts laying around. Im just to chicken to build it. But the idea is there. Series 26650 and a 120ml View attachment 614713
Jeez!!! I am thrilled with a 9 ml bottle!! 120 would last at least a week. Talk about set it and forget it!

jcoopercam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
If you're getting 2 hours out of 1 x 18650 battery, you should consider increasing your impedance and lowering your wattage. Why people run high power is a total mystery? You're (or should be) vaping to 425 degrees max, so why build a coil which requires comparatively excessive power to achieve the same temperature goal? That's like putting dual 4 barrel carbs on a taxi cab... 25 watts is more than anyone needs for a stellar vape.

I'm using a VT Inbox and a Provari P3 Ti, and I get a full day out of both, sometimes more. Granted I don't chain vape, but if I did, I'd get a lot more than 2 hours out of a single battery.

ouzzyme

Dec 23, 2016
If you're getting 2 hours out of 1 x 18650 battery, you should consider increasing your impedance and lowering your wattage. Why people run high power is a total mystery? You're (or should be) vaping to 425 degrees max, so why build a coil which requires comparatively excessive power to achieve the same temperature goal? That's like putting dual 4 barrel carbs on a taxi cab... 25 watts is more than anyone needs for a stellar vape.

I'm using a VT Inbox and a Provari P3 Ti, and I get a full day out of both, sometimes more. Granted I don't chain vape, but if I did, I'd get a lot more than 2 hours out of a single battery.

Try it man really

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread