Due Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
September 14th. Same as my niece. She's turning 4 this year, and has been an awesome kiddo so far!

uby5ure3.jpg

Incidentally, I share a birthday with Mick Jagger, July 26th. Being a classic rock ran, I think that rocks!

Congrats to Big Moe for becoming an aunt, it's awesome being an uncle!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
September 14th. Same as my niece. She's turning 4 this year, and has been an awesome kiddo so far!

uby5ure3.jpg

Incidentally, I share a birthday with Mick Jagger, July 26th. Being a classic rock ran, I think that rocks!

Congrats to Big Moe for becoming an aunt, it's awesome being an uncle!

She looks like a total sweetheart! I have a 6 year old neice that will be 7 on xmas eve, and she is so cool! I love being an Aunt! I also have another neice and one nephew! I do not get to see my nephew that much and my other neice is 1years old. I am not as close to them as I am my little best friend (she has said we are best friends since she started talking well :) lol)

Congrats on being an Aunt Big Moe!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I just saw my niece at the end of last month as well! Lol She came and stayed with me for a week, and we had a blast :) It is awesome how fast they learn and change, but at the same time it is sad because thry grow out of certain things they say or do..... :( My neice used to say "Yay! Best Friends!" Everytime I called and no matter where I was or what I was doing I had to say it back.....lol (I got alot of funny looks many times! haha) After she started kindergarten last year she rarely says it anymore :( it was so cute and funny!

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
I just saw my niece at the end of last month as well! Lol She came and stayed with me for a week, and we had a blast :) It is awesome how fast they learn and change, but at the same time it is sad because thry grow out of certain things they say or do..... :( My neice used to say "Yay! Best Friends!" Everytime I called and no matter where I was or what I was doing I had to say it back.....lol (I got alot of funny looks many times! haha) After she started kindergarten last year she rarely says it anymore :( it was so cute and funny!

Since she was born, my nickname for my niece has been Cutie Patootie. I'll never forget, earlier this year I sent her a Valentine's Day card and wrote "I love you, Cutie Patootie!" in it. Couple days later, I got a call from my sister. When I said hello, it was my niece! She thanked me for the card and asked me if I was always gonna call her Cutie Patootie. I asked her if she liked when I did that, and she said yes. So of course, I told her that I'd always call her that! :lol: Too cute!

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
She looks like a total sweetheart! I have a 6 year old neice that will be 7 on xmas eve, and she is so cool! I love being an Aunt! I also have another neice and one nephew! I do not get to see my nephew that much and my other neice is 1years old. I am not as close to them as I am my little best friend (she has said we are best friends since she started talking well :) lol)

Congrats on being an Aunt Big Moe!

Thanks so much Im very excited

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Since she was born, my nickname for my niece has been Cutie Patootie. I'll never forget, earlier this year I sent her a Valentine's Day card and wrote "I love you, Cutie Patootie!" in it. Couple days later, I got a call from my sister. When I said hello, it was my niece! She thanked me for the card and asked me if I was always gonna call her Cutie Patootie. I asked her if she liked when I did that, and she said yes. So of course, I told her that I'd always call her that! :lol: Too cute!

Awwwwwww! That is too cute! I call my niece "Little Bug" or little best friend :)

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
OK so I realize that I gave you guys an open ended contest - meaning you have no idea how far along my sister is so for anyone new or who has already guessed I will give a little hint her due date is after Oct. 1st but before 2015. If you already guessed and it was before Oct. 1 then you can change your guess. Almost all the guesses have been way too early so I thought I would narrow down the choices. Please be sure you do not guess a date someone before you already guessed.

Thanks Everyone!!!!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
OK so I realize that I gave you guys an open ended contest - meaning you have no idea how far along my sister is so for anyone new or who has already guessed I will give a little hint her due date is after Oct. 1st but before 2015. If you already guessed and it was before Oct. 1 then you can change your guess. Almost all the guesses have been way too early so I thought I would narrow down the choices. Please be sure you do not guess a date someone before you already guessed.

Thanks Everyone!!!!
And here I was about to congratulate you on your new Aunt-hood! :D

Ok, I'll change mine to October 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread